Chapter 2: So he didn't birth a Horse?

Start from the beginning

After what felt like hours of contemplating, I finally got up out of my extremely soft bed. I headed to the bathroom, took a shower and threw on some clothes. I looked myself in the mirror and sighed. I wanna be a wolf.

I left my room and locked it, in front of me I could see Loki's door and remembered the events of yesterday. That annoying God of Mischief thinks his better than all of us. I scoffed and headed towards the elevator, once inside I decided I want to be a wolf right now. I started to grow shorter and grew fur on my body. When I exited the elevator I came out as a big sassy grey wolf.

I casually walked over to the kitchen to see Clint make pancakes. I gave him a bark for good morning.

"Oh heya Y/n, good sleep?"

" *barks* "

"Cool, go on over to the table and I'll bring over some pancakes,"

I barked a thanks and walked over towards the dining table. There were 5 chairs on each side and 1 on each head. Nat was sitting on the centre chair of the left side, so I went to sit to her right.

"Morning volchonok," she said smiling.

Both of them were completely fine with me being a wolf. I turned into a lot of different animals when I was bored at SHIELD so they got used to seeing me like this. I jumped on the chair, sat down, and barked. She simply smiled and started scratching the spot behind my ear. She knew me too well.

The rest of the team came in giving confused looks at me. Sam came in and screamed which apparently was completely normal. Loki came in, raise a brow then took a seat. Thor came in smiled at me and then sat next to him. Lastly, Stark came into the room and questioned slash yelled.

"Why the hell is there a wolf on my dinner table?!"

"Can it Stark, it's just Y/n," retaliated Nat.

"Geez, give a man a notice would ya?"

I simply rolled me eyes and went back to trying to use a fork with my paws. Clint finally came in with the pancakes and gave me the first plate.

"My special recipe kiddo,"

I gave him a grin and a lick for thanks. I dug into my pancakes in the cleanest way possible, so I didn't seem like a pig to anyone. Then again I wouldn't.

"So Y/n what exactly are your powers?" questioned Bruce.

"You want me to say it?" asked Nat.

I shook my head as a no and quickly transformed to my normal self. Wearing a black bomber jacket, a white crop top, black jeans, and combat boots. Poor Sam nearly fell out of his seat in surprise. Most of the others stared wide eyed from the quick change and the fact that I spoke casually afterwards.

"My power is basically metamorphosis, but I can change the colour of my eyes and my hair turns to the colour of my emotions,"

"So nothing special," spoke Loki calmly flipping the pages of his book.

"No one asked you horns," I said.

He glared at me and then spoke...

"I don't believe I asked for a glass of your attitude,"

"Nor did I for yours,"

"Will you both please stop acting like children," Nat said firmly.

I shot daggers at Loki before returning to my meal. The room went silent for a bit.

"So, My Lady Y/n, your wolf form was truly amazing," said Thor. I inclined my head in thanks. "Wolves are actually praised on Asgard."

"Really?"