This was the first time she felt such a strong emotion in this man.

She wanted to ask him who that person was, but she felt that he might not be able to say it.

After a moment of silence, Xiao Heng spoke first.

"How do you feel? Is it still cold?"

Gu Suier lay on the big red embroidered pillow, shaking her little head gently.

"not cold."

After eating a bowl of that porridge, her belly warmed and her body felt much more comfortable, and even her throat was no longer dry and hoarse.

Xiao Heng raised his slender hand and dropped it on her forehead. He checked the temperature of her forehead. It didn't feel hot, and then he reached into the quilt and touched her belly.

The little tadpole in his stomach moved at the right time.

"He may be frightened. Now he doesn't like kicking like before, but he likes to arch."

I don't know if it's a small **** or a small head, it's just a big bag round her belly.

Xiao Heng also felt it, fleshy.

After touching for a moment in silence, he raised his eyes and looked at her.

"Are you scared?"

"I..." Gu Suier shook her head: "I'm not afraid."

When she fell into the water at first, she was shocked, but later that glowing warmth made her very comfortable, and she felt that she was protected.

After that, Jiang Zheng appeared.

Xiao Heng's hand held her.

His hands were long and slender, and her delicate fingers were rooted in the palm of his hand: "Tell me about your falling into the water."

"Yeah..." Gu Suier nodded, and started from the boat rafting.

"At that time, Mother Ann and Qingyue were protecting me, but Qingyue was on my left and Mother Ann was on my right. The princess came to talk to Mother Ann, and the maid beside the princess squeezed Mother Ann away. The princess leaned over to talk to me, and I felt as if someone pushed me from behind."

Gu Suier had experienced this catastrophe, and after a long sleep, his head is still not bright.

But she did not know that the princess wanted to harm herself, or that she wanted to harm the tadpole in her stomach.

"After falling into the water, I started to be very cold and cold..." Gu Suier said of the experience at the time, only feeling that her body had fallen into that kind of cold again. Her eyebrows were slightly frowned, and she recalled the situation in a dream.

"...It seems like light, surrounding me, I feel that I am not too cold, not only is it not cold, but also warm, I was not afraid at the time, I felt that I would not die."

"At this moment, Jiang Zheng came over. I recognized Jiang Zheng as soon as I saw him. He pulled me upstream and rescued me."

Xiao Heng looked at her silently.

Jiang Zheng rescued her, he knew it, and he also knew that after she went ashore, Jiang Zheng's name kept whispering.

He lowered his eyes and asked in a low voice, "What kind of light is that? What kind of light is Jiang Zheng bringing?"

Gu Suier thought for a while and shook her head: "No, it has nothing to do with Jiang Zheng. Jiang Zheng only appeared later."

She pondered this question hard, and finally guessed: "This reminds me of the sun that day..."