Xiao Heng didn't let her get up, but took a brocade pillow and put it under her head.

When he leaned over and lifted her head, she could feel the gentle force of his big hand, gentle and gentle.

Xiao Heng let her lie on her side, then picked up the bowl again and took out the soup to feed her.

He ate it with his hands, and the porridge slipped into the tongue. It was red date porridge, soft and sweet.

She raised her eyes to look at him.

"Huh?" Xiao Heng took another spoonful and handed it to her lips, but it was obvious that she had something to say.

"Where is Mother An?" she asked in a low voice.

He actually fed himself personally, somewhat flattered and uncomfortable.

"Do you want Mother An to feed you?"

Xiao Heng looked at her, seeing through her mind at a glance.

When she saw it like this, she was confused.

"It's better to bother Sanye..."

She didn't know anyone who could think about his thoughts very well, but when he got along these days and what he said when he kissed that day, she vaguely felt that since he wanted to feed herself, then she should stop looking for Madam An. .

Sure enough, after she said this, Xiao Heng's expression slowed down, holding a bowl, holding a spoon, and feeding her one by one. His movements were gentle and skillful, and he didn't quite match his deserted face.

This surprised her a little. Originally, he was the kind of man who would teach him to carry a sword of glory to Kyushu. He didn't expect him to understand the thoughts of his daughter's family, and he didn't expect him to do such a considerate thing. .

After feeding a small bowl of porridge, Xiao Heng put the bowl on the table, and Mother An came in silently, cleaned up, and then replied: "I just ate the porridge, according to the doctor's instructions, take medicine in half an hour. "

Xiao Heng nodded, and Mother An bowed her head and withdrew.

Xiao Heng helped Gu Suier take out the pillows under her body and let her continue lying on the couch.

Gu Suier remained silent, letting him play softly.

After lying flat, she stared at him.

Xiao Heng tucked the quilt for her, and when he looked up, Gu Suier looked at herself with a clear and quiet gaze.

Suddenly I remembered many things, such as the blue sky in September, such as the gurgling spring in the deep mountains.

Sunrise and sunset, reincarnation in the world, many things are changing, but there is always the same, when you look back, she is still there, quiet and silent, but the years are eternal.

Xiao Heng suddenly had an illusion at this moment that this woman would look at him with such clear and soft eyes for a lifetime.

How long is a lifetime.

Xiao Heng lowered his eyes and said quietly, "I used to feed someone like this before."

Gu Suier heard this, vaguely feeling that this was a big event, but at this moment she had just woke up, but her heart was very calm, she was not surprised at all in her depression, she just asked in a low voice: "Well, and then?"

Xiao Heng smiled: "Later she passed away."

Gu Suier was startled, and when she looked at him again, she saw her dark eyes drooping, and there was an endless depression and melancholy between Liu Ye's cold eyebrows.