She suddenly remembered that night.

That night, the heavy and hard body was pressed down, and she felt the weight of a man for the first time in her usual life.

When I think of myself and this man close to the body, I suddenly breathe incompetent. The unspeakable taste lingers in my chest, itchy, crisp, and numb. The numbness is like lightning in a thunderstorm, pulses toward the body. throughout.

She has numb fingertips.

But the sound of a man's breathing is right in her ears, and the hot breath lingers in her ears. She has nowhere to escape if she wants to escape, so she can only grit her teeth gently.

"Why come back to sleep?" The man's muffled voice suddenly rang.

The voice was so muffled that it seemed to come from deep in the throat, and the breath lingered in the ear, so that Gu Suier could not hear it clearly.

"What's coming back?" She wondered, did not understand, so she tilted her head to look at him laboriously.

The man behind him raised his hand and pressed her little head on the pillow to prevent her from looking back.

Silent, speechless.

Everything is so quiet, the bamboo leaves outside the window are faintly ringing, that is the sound of autumn night.

After waiting for a long, long time, Gu Suier finally couldn't help but whispered: "San Ye?"

However, the man raised his hand and stroked her belly slowly.

"Go to sleep."

"Ok......"

This night, Gu Suier fell asleep in Xiao Heng's arms.

In her dream, she dreamed of the sound of bamboo leaves and Xiao Heng's whisper in her ear.

The bamboo leaves are rustling, his whisper is hoarse and moving.

It reminded her of the taste of her tongue sliding over the corner of her mouth.

When Gu Suier woke up early the next morning, Xiao Heng had already gotten up.

When he came back for breakfast, he used it with her.

Because it was August 15th, breakfast was more abundant than usual. After breakfast, Xiao Heng took her to the ancestors to greet her.

Today's Ruiding Hou Mansion is extremely lively. During the holidays, lanterns are hung up and waiting to be lit at night. The whole Ruiding Mansion is full of joy.

It is rare for the ancestors to see Xiao Heng coming, and Haosheng told Xiao Heng a lot.

"Aheng, don't see that Suier is not tall. In fact, he is a good boy with general knowledge. It is really rare that this child is sensible. You have to treat her well, and you can't bully her."

"A-Heng, she is pregnant with a child now, and she has a heart. If you don't understand, just ask your sister-in-law, ask me, or ask the doctor, don't be rash, you know?"

"This pregnant woman can't be angry, you don't want to keep a cold face all day long, smile more when nothing is wrong, so Sui'er is in a good mood when she sees it, right?"

Just as the ancestors were talking, Xiao Heng lowered his head, his face was respectful, but he still had no smile at all, his expression was indifferent, and occasionally he said: "Yes, ancestor."

Gu Suier looked at this situation from the side, and wanted to make Xiao Heng smile?

Will he... laugh?