He reached out and pressed her shoulders: "Don't get up, lie down."

Everything went well for Gu Suier at this time. I only felt that there was nothing better than this. She nodded vigorously and nodded: "Well, thank you Sanye! Sanye is so good!"

Xiao Heng stared at her smiling face firmly.

She laughed clear and simple, her eyes filled with a sense of happiness, and her expression even showed childishness.

Think about it, she is only fifteen years old. A fifteen-year-old girl is in the country and knows nothing about the world. Maybe she only knows to beg her parents to buy a new dress, or take a look at which family is handsome.

Raising his hand, gently touched the corner of her bent mouth: "Tomorrow Mid-Autumn Festival, after dinner, rest early tonight."

Gu Suier nodded: "Hmm."

Now what Xiao Heng said is what Xiao Heng said, even if the sun was dark, she thought it must be.

Mother An probed her head again to see the situation of the two in the room. Seeing that there was nothing wrong, she said she was going to prepare dinner, and then asked where to put it.

Xiao Heng said quietly: "Just in this room."

After receiving the order, Mother An hurried in with the maids, set a table in the house, and let go of all kinds of meals.

This dining table was used in Xiao Heng's room, and it was a bit larger than Gu Suier's, and because Xiao Heng's room was also large and open, it was ample for two people to sit and eat.

The food is made by the cook in my yard. Every dish is made specifically for Gu Suier's taste. The ingredients are good and the cooking is also meticulous. Naturally, I don't know how much better than the big pot dishes in the big kitchen. .

Gu Suier is now a month old, and the baby is growing up. She needs nourishment. She has a bigger appetite than before.

She couldn't help but ate up the first small bowl of rice. Mother An, who was waiting next to her, saw that she had finished eating, so she wanted to serve her again.

She looked up and saw that Xiao Heng was also looking at herself.

Frozen, lowered his head and saw that Xiao Heng's rice had not been finished yet.

Her face was slightly red, and there was no word. At this moment, Mother An gave her a new small bowl of rice, which she held in her hand dumbly.

This time she ate slowly, looking at Xiao Heng as she ate.

When he finished eating, he gracefully picked up the towel and wiped his mouth, and didn't look like he wanted to serve another bowl.

She was a little lost and sad.

I wonder why I actually eat more than him?

At this time, Xiao Heng wiped his hands and happened to look over.

Unprepared, her little loss clearly fell into his eyes.

He seemed to be taken aback, and then said in a low voice: "The doctor said that he should have eaten more than ordinary people while pregnant."

Gu Suier nodded and nodded vigorously: "Well, yes, that's what the doctor said. I just had one bowl before."

Xiao Heng: "One bowl is too small. Your appetite is too small and your body is weak. You should eat more."

Gu Suier felt better in her heart: "I ate less when I was at home. I have eaten a lot now. The rice here is really delicious."

Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows and asked, "It tastes better than when you were at home?"