She always felt that he was like a laid-back leopard, basking in the sun, waiting for the prey to be full and start to start.

Gu Suier looked at Xiao Heng eagerly, holding the pastry in her hand and couldn't eat a bite.

Xiao Heng suddenly raised his head at this time: "Are you full?"

Gu Suier wanted to bite the bullet and say that she still wanted to eat, but she was really struggling to eat, and the little tadpoles in her stomach began to kick with excitement.

If she said she still wanted to eat it, it would be too fake to even believe it.

At this moment, the little tadpole kicked her again.

"Ouch!" She covered her belly.

And while covering her belly, she finally had an idea.

"It hurts... it hurts." She was holding her belly, pitifully.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Heng stepped forward and supported her.

"Tummy..." She pointed to her stomach: "I'm not well..."

Xiao Heng supported her waist and put his hands on her belly. Sure enough, she saw the fetus in her belly turbulent inside, as if a huge wave was raising the sea, and her belly could be said to be rough.

"Mother An, go out and tell Jiang Zheng, call the doctor quickly!" Xiao Heng said solemnly.

what......

Gu Suier did not expect this.

She knew nothing about her little tadpoles. She knew that if she ate sweets and pastries, or ate too fragrant food, the little tadpoles would be kicked up and down in Haiti. She had long known the nature of tadpoles.

But Xiao Heng obviously didn't understand, Xiao Heng really thought what happened to her little tadpole.

"Don't... or don't." Gu Suier quickly stopped: "I will endure it for a while, maybe it will be fine after a while."

However, she didn't seem to hear her stopping Xiao Heng at all.

He even hugged her directly.

She was taken aback and grabbed his skirt.

The little tadpole in her belly seemed to be taken aback by this sudden change in posture, and became quiet.

Xiao Heng hugged her, went out of the study, came to his bedroom, walked to the front of the couch, and laid her flat on the couch.

After Gu Suier lay there, she was about to turn over when she supported her with her arms.

"Don't move." He pressed her shoulder and whispered.

"I have to lie on my side." At this point, Gu Suier knew that it was useless to do anything, so she could only take one step and look at it.

Xiao Heng curled his eyebrows and looked at her.

She had to explain in a low voice: "Big belly, lying flat on her back, out of breath."

Only then did Xiao Heng know, and hurriedly got up and helped her turn over to lie on her side.

Face out.

Xiao Heng sat half-squatting in front of the bed, reached out to touch her belly, and put his hand on her pulse.

At this time, Mother An had gone out to inform Jiang Zheng, and let the maid bring warm water.

Xiao Heng took it over and would feed it to Gu Suier.

Gu Suier was uncomfortable. She didn't expect that one day she would be served by Xiao Heng.

But I looked up at him and saw that he had a dark face. He didn't dare to say anything at the moment, so he accepted his service and took a few sips with his hand.