Chapter 22: The Vengeance in Possession & Symbiosis

Be warned, this story will become interchangeable and the author will have their promises all broken.

And I regret nothing.

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

___________________________________________

"Kyuuu... Kyuuu..."

Seryu's eyes twitched when she heard the familiar squeak of her Teigu. She then opened her eyes to see the familiar form, doll-like of her Teigu, staring at her with it's pin-prick eyes of his.

"Oh, Koro. You're okay." Seryu said as she tried to get up from the floor, rubbing her eyes of from how tired.

"Man, that was a weird dream I was getting? Right, Koro-YEOWCH!?" Seryu yelped loudly when she turned her body and sit only to feel like she is sitting on a thousand needles as she jump quickly while rubbing her buttocks.

"OW! That hurt. What did I just sit on?" Seryu said, trying to find what did she just sit on.

When she looked down to see that it was nothing, she then rubbed her butt and noticed how seriously sore and sensitive it is, making her winced.

Like...

"Holy shit. That dream was real?" Seryu said in dreaded horror.

"As real as it can be, Seryu Ubiquitous."

A deep and guttural voice is heard as Seryu tried to find where the voice is.

"Who goes there? Where are you?" Seryu said, trying to find out where the voice is.

"I am as close as I can feel everything from you. Your vengeance. Your anger. I can almost taste it." The voice said in a mocking tone.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" Seryu said as she tried to raise her fist to try to defend herself.

It was only when she noticed black smoke started covering her left hand does she looked in absolute shock.

"W-wha... What is this?" Seryu said in a scared tone at the thing in her left hand.

Suddenly, the black smoke started to take form into as close of a black smoke as it is to a face and red eyes started staring at her, "Your salvation, Seryu Ubiquitous." It said to her.

Seryu screamed as it fall to the ground, uncaring of feeling her butt being pin-pricked, as she continue staring in fear at her own hand, covered in black smoke and is talking to her, "Wh-what... What are you?"

"Now, now. Is that anyway to say to your father's old friend? Did you not remember the legacy of your father, Amadeus Ubiquitous?" The thing said to her again.

You Do Not Kill Asmodeus. Now Submit to His Willजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें