Chapter 4: Asmodeus, the Noble Demon

Well, not have anything to say though. But regardless, this has been swell.

Also, can you also understand the number of words or the phrasing I have used for a number of times caused I think I have used the words continuously.

Well, regardless.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, at can be described as the Northern border...

The people their were all preparing their assault for an untimely invasion as they all ready their steam powered weaponry and other assortment of tools to finally begin their invasion for good.

Watching all across is a young man with long black hair and dressed in a long gleaming silver armour and carrying a spear, is looking at the many of the soldiers wearing a combination of steam powered armour and a parka, were all busy preparing all of their weapons and war machines.

"Prince Numa Seika, sir." One of the soldiers then walked over to the prince as he kneeled before him.

Numa looked at the man with a smile while maintaining a professional front.

"What is it soldier?" Numa questioned him.

"The war council were all discussing about these invasion you have requested. They said that such an invasion is all impossible regardless of the weaponry, the manpower and you, my prince. They don't even believe that we could even win." The soldier explained it.

Numa frowned at this and said, "Tell those senile war councils that they shouldn't need to worry. Thought the Empire may eclipse us in strength, if they think they can retaliate by sending soldiers to the North, then they have a death wish. We have adapted to the cold as far as those Imperial bastards are wasting time training in broad daylight. And right now, I refused to give up until the Empire pay for their crimes against my family." Numa said in a bitter tone.

"B-but... My prince...." The soldier tried to reasoned before Numa pat his hand on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't need to worry. Thought I don't know how did the Empire finally realized our plan for the invasion, they won't live for long here. We are at our home field advantage and they will get past all the traps, the blizzards and the rough terrains. And I am confident that we will win. I am sure of it." Numa said in an assuring tone.

However, he doesn't seemed to respond his assurance as the soldier just looked up.

"Soldier? What is wrong?" Numa questioned him, trying to find out what is wrong.

The soldier didn't respond but he just shakily lift his hand and pointed upward.

Numa looked confused but then saw that all his soldiers have stopped doing their work and looked up, with their expression being of shock and awe.

Numa feels even more confused until he finally looked into the sky to see what are they looking at.

And as he looked up, there is no denying why.