Asmodeus Character Information:

Well, I am not going to say anything. And don't judge me, alright?

But I literally see a lot of lemons spilling lemonade in Akame ga Kill.

From the like 'Kill the Second Chance' by 'FireWolf674'.

'Killing Your Dark Future' by 'JTZ29'.

'A Star's Fall on the Empire' by 'LanceSennin'.

'Akame Ga Kill Conquest' by 'The Storm Master 567'.

And I couldn't blame the author for milking a lot of the fanservice and sex scenes. However, this will not tell the story of Tatsumi. Oh no, I'm not going to waste time with a generic anime protagonist nor will our protagonist be some hero do-gooder.

No.

As the crossover I am doing goes, this is a villain protagonist who is only marginally better than any of the other villains but don't expect him to save any damsel of distress or kingdoms from the goodness of his heart. (Maybe)

And after reading this, 'Ainz the Demon Lord of Magic and Lust' by 'Kratoast', I really, really want to now.

And then there is this story, 'Temporal Anomaly' by 'SexulPenut', I really, really want to try. Also read it first to understand what I am saying.

Well anyways, enjoy this story of badassery, people being killed, horror to an unprecedented scale and smut.

Lots and lots of lemony smuts to your favourite female characters.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Asmodeus

Title: The Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells

Title: The Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells. The Demon Lord of Lust. The Usurping Emperor of Hell.

Character Information:
A literal demon from Hell itself, thought he may look normal and not-so intimidating barring his pointed ears and blood red eyes but is not only a real living, breathing demon but also a powerful one, a ruler of Hell itself with an army of demons under his control, where monsters are hidden beneath human skin, Asmodeus is a demon through and through with supernatural powers and an army of demonic monsters under his control.

He is, however, in reality, a YGGDRASIL Player who roleplay as Asmodeus the Demon Lord of the Nine Hells but after the server has been shut and found himself becoming his own Avatar with real powers and his own army becoming all the more real as well as finding himself in the anime he is familiar with, Asmodeus is now striving towards his goal: becoming the ruler of an Empire by usurping the royalty, make every evil bastards miserable and most of all, make a harem of all the female characters he will make under his watch.