Chapter 47: The Lord of Dust's Inclusion

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: Before I start the chapter, I want to point out this Akame ga Kill story that is my favourite for those of you who wants an Akame ga Kill story that is much fun to read and to reconstruct the overall story.

A Fix Fic if you want to simplify things.

It's 'I Have Become the Child Emperor' by 'Support_Five' from the Webnovel app and for the most part, this is what I want for an Akame ga Kill story as a Fix Fic and by the way, everyone loves a Fix Fic.

From Iron117Prime's many stories like his 'Code Prime', 'Frozen Turtles' and 'J-WITCH'.

'Tower of Babel' by 'Acidwing', a Nier FanFic Story.

'Avengers: Infinite War' by 'free_man_writer'.

And other stories out there who's fans wants to Reconstruct their favourite shows or video games or anything else and make it better.

I want a Skyrim and Fallout Fix Fic story so if you guys, let me know.

By the way, check out the story at the Webnovel if you are so inclined, sure it may not be finished but at least it is better than other stories where characters joining the Empire because it is their job no matter how much they dislike it (I am looking at a certain Naruto and Akame ga Kill crossover there) or that one story that should have been art yet it is bogged down by crappy writing and the storyline being cliche and stereotypical (also a Naruto and Akame ga Kill crossover).

I swear, no one has ever gotten a chance to making a Fix Fic with Akame ga Kill and yet, I finally found it in the form of another novel and fanfic app where there are so many stuff on the table.

Regardless, I urge you all to make a Fix Fic. Hell, I wouldn't even know that this story would be in anyway a Fix Fic because it is more or less a power fantasy fanfic story with all the guilty pleasures possible.

Anyways...

Let's get on with the story.
_____________________________________________

Abaddon had a busy time of his life since his and their Supreme Lord's transportation to this world and even more so when he is involved in smoothing over the operation of their campaign in their war against the Empire.

Outside of Asmodeus' Demon Castle, Abaddon watched the new members of his army training to prepare for war against the Empire and all those who are a threat and an obstacle to the Supreme Lord's conquest upon this world.

To Abaddon, this soldiers are the members The Insurgents of Chaos, a human cult that Abaddon and his armies had liberated the many humans from either Imperial or bandit control or those who were given a humanitarian aid by them and out of gratefulness for their safety, peace and prosperity, thus the cult were born where any able bodied, loyal, fanatical and military trained were all taking up arms in joining Asmodeus in liberating the people from the tyranny and corruption of the Empire.

Abaddon doubted that adding humans to the military wouldn't make an actual difference and while he does have the Fallen Children, they are mostly a special kind and some of them are even human.

But as he relayed this news to Asmodeus, he ordered Abaddon to make use on, as Asmodeus puts it, a 'human factor' on the equation and explained that since his army will need sympathizers on their cause, it will be worthwhile thing in the grand scheme of things.