Mephistopheles Character Information:

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Mephistopheles

Title: Eighth Lord of the Nine Hells

Title: Eighth Lord of the Nine Hells. The Master of the All-Encompassing Flames. The Puppeteer of the Child Emperor. True Ruler of the Cania Empire.

Race: Demon

Class: Wizard

Character Information:
Once the oldest member of the Nine Lords of the Nine Hells in the DMMORPG that is YGGDRASIL and is said to be second to Asmodeus in power and level, Mephistopheles or just Mephisto, suddenly found himself transported to that anime of Akame ga Kill, before the main anime had come and if he knows the manga and lore, he knows that when he meets two certain girls that all shouldn't be in the forest and thus comes his usurpation of becoming the Prime Minister of the Empire, more specifically, the Cania Empire, where he takes his place as the advisor of Honest after he killed him and all those that are connected and is a ruthless but nonetheless, well intentioned man who is doing what is necessary for the sake of peace and prosperity.

Up until that, in spite of it all, there will be problems and for all his power, he will be helpless at defeating a threat that is outside of his immense power itself which means that he must rely on something to get the job done. And that includes having all the help he can get, even if his allies, at least some of them, doesn't see each other, eye to eye.

Personality:

A mysterious and kind of intimidating man clad in demonic armour and exude a demonic, dark and evil presence, Mephisto is actually a rather kind man with either a father-like demeanor or a grandfather-like one and is shown to be incredibly respectful, noble, kind, courteous and reasonable from the get go.

Well intentioned from the get go, Mephisto is notable for how he always acts with all the maturity and has the moniker to that of an admirable and heroic figure, being loyal, steadfast, determined, loving, selfless, creative, reasonable as it is said before, highly intelligent and capable of the competency to match while also rather humble about it as well with a firmly idealistic front that matches with some grand experience he has about himself.