Chapter 34: Replacement in Command and Training with Death

Well, guys. Akame ga Kill had finally have it's own episodes made by Ani-One Asia where it finally depicts Akame ga Kill in all its full episodic visual.

So, there's that, I guess. Also you might be wondering why I changed something in previous chapter? To say that the previous chapter's ending comes across as a massive cliffhanger is kind of an understatement where the Emperor Makoto is gone just looks stupid so instead, I'm just gonna go on a limb here and just go with 'military dictatorship' because it will become much more serious now.

But in any case, let's get right in to the story.

Also, thank you guys for the support. Got to admit however that while this story is nothing more than me self inserting myself to be this OP villain protagonist who just want to have a harem and acting like an edgy teenager who wants to write smut, I got to admit that I have gone out of my way to make a pretty genuine story that involved character development and story progression thought I will make myself clear that I make no attempts that I am a great story teller and all.

Even if my favourite is 'Iron117Prime', the author who created the best works like Code Prime, Fairy May Cry and Frozen Turtles, I am far from making this into a Fix Fic and really, I actually wanted to see Akame ga Kill having it's own Fix Fic like 'Kill the Conduit', 'The Dragon of Night Raid' and 'BlazBlue Ga Kill' but I have my doubts with the author adopting 'Akame ga Kill: Wrath of the Ultrabots'.

In any case, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

"What is the meaning of this, Honest? What do you mean, you replace me with someone in command of the Empire's military? And why?"

That is what Supreme Commander Budo said as he stand at the throne room alongside the remaining generals of the Empire as they all stand in salute to Emperor Makoto sitting on a throne as the Prime Minister Honest is busy clearing his throat.

"You heard me, Budo. It has come to my attention that the threat of the Tartarus Empire is too much for you Generals of the Empire. Think about it? With every Imperial Outpost all raided and destroyed by these new enemy, it has come to my attention that desperate times calls for desperate measures and I have no choice but to replace you with someone far more competent at his job against Asmodeus." Honest said, his tone being barely sympathetic as Budo can barely control his own anger at this.

"How dare you, Honest? I, alongside my family, had protected the Empire for generations and you had the gall to replace me with someone else without my permission. And your Highness..." Budo's tone changed from hatred to sorrow as he looked at the Child Emperor, "Surely you can't accept this? Please, I served your father as far I served him so faithfully. Surely you can't just replace me with someone you barely trust, right?" He said in sadness to him.

Makoto look like he is torn towards wanting to spare him the brutally honest truth. That was until he is interrupted by...

"Children should not be dealing with politics, former Supreme Commander. Emotions are prohibited on the more serious of times and as Honest said before, desperate times calls for desperate measures."

A voice had just cut off from the whole conversation as someone walked past the whole retinue of Imperial Generals and stand beside Budo.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.