Chapter 1: A Demon Lord's Awakening & Displacement

Okay, I have scrolled through everything in Wattpad. Everything that is borderline disappointing with not only bad writing but also bad English.

And that is just being extremely lazy and having no dedication to your work. Look at others. What they write, it is with dedication.

Like Fanfiction.Net.

Sure, you won't put pictures or YouTube videos or show off your cover but why is it that all the good stories will always be found on Fanfiction.Net than Wattpad?

Don't you think that's clearly fucked up?

Still, I am not without flaws. My flaw is how I never double check my work, put two words in a single sentence and sometimes miss typing one, rendering it only barely readable.

That is how why I take inspiration? I am sterile and that is also the reason why I copy and paste. Because I didn't get the hang out of writing a story.

And right now, most of the stories I have done are not even halfway finished and I don't know if I actually do have the dedication.

I write with only a clear head and a good rest. Maybe sit down in my lawn chair today boost the creative juices flowing.

Overall, let's just go.

And enter this story.

You guys want action and lemons?

You finally got it.

Enjoy.

PS: This is greatly inspired by another Overlord and Akame ga Kill story where the main character is an OC.

The story is called 'Within Shadows', don't know who is the author, thought. And it tells a tale of a YGGDRASIL player named Azrael, named after the Angel of Death, who is also an Undead Overlord. The story takes place after Sheele's and Bulat's death and Tatsumi gaining the Tyrant Teigu.

So Azrael just want to check on the Empire, hearing some rumors and then entered a tournament. Who knew that the author would seriously create a really pathetic character.

I mean, he is an undead overlord while everyone else is a human being. And he shouldn't feel scared. Doesn't he have an emotion suppression.

It is unfortunate that it got deleted out of the Fanfiction.Net. I kind of liked it. But alas, the time any comments were made, he would shut down.

So, this is an inspiration from that story but that's it. This will be something of a self-insert where I am basically creating a demon lord in Akame ga Kill who knows the anime from the back of his head and being an awesome invincible villain protagonist that can steamroll everything and make anyone his bitch to fuck.

And if you think that's bad, look at 'Temporal Anomaly' by 'SexulPenut' in Archive of Our Own. You know you liked it, thought?

So, overall, the protagonist will not be all wimpy and cowardly. He will be arrogant, charismatic and badass with a voice to match.

Like what I have shown above...

Well, enjoy...
_____________________________________________

He didn't know what the hell just happened...