Belial and Fierna Character Information:

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Belial and Fierna

Title: Fourth Co-Lords of the Nine Hells. The Phoenix Lord (Belial). The Eternal Dragon Queen (Fierna)

Race: Demon (Belial) Dragonkin (Fierna)

Class: Sorcerer (Belial) Cleric (Fierna)

Character Information:
A duo of brother and sister who ruled their own domain of Hell of Phlegethos and were all considered as a de facto Forth Co-Rulers of the Nine Hells, Belial and Fierna are both partners in crimes during their time playing YGGDRASIL with the former being a Demon Sorcerer and the latter being a Dragonkin Cleric and while they are opposites in anyway possible, they are still together through thick and thin.

However, when the server of YGGDRASIL are about to shut down, instead of waking in their room, they instead wake up at their castle and of course, it is found out that they woke up in that anime one of their friends had showed named Akame ga Kill! where all they know about the anime is the edge is over the top, the characters are one note, a cliche plot and so much less thought they nonetheless praise the artwork and the one cool villain of the show.

Still, with their headquarters being under the Imperial Capital, they saw everything up top and know the general knowledge of the anime, what does this two siblings do with all the advantage at their arsenal?

Make things much more better and brighter than usual through the development to its potential. Because if they have the power to fix things, why would they not cease their moment to it.

Personality:
Belial and Fierna are notable for their immense sibling bonds with each other and are notable for how they are always inseparable from each other and treat each like the best siblings between brother and sister there is, even if their love to each other does come across as unnervingly.... disturbing.

Still, they are also notable for their polar opposites against one another.

Belial is the no-nonsense and overly serious bureaucratic business-like man who treats the situation he found himself in with utmost seriousness and is kind of blunt, on point and lacking tact in the act of actual subtlety to get anything done as efficiently, effectively and as steadfast as possible by it accordingly.

Fierna, on the other hand, is the more approachable of the two siblings by being a kind, soft spoken, sensitive, innocent, caring, considerate and finally, manipulative who is notably skilled with her silver tongue as she also knows the way to get under the skin of everyone's nerves with nary a voice from her teasing tone and how she can be sharp tongue with her mocking vocabulary.

To clarify, Belial is basically the blunt instrument in both leading, commanding and ruling and while a hard headed jerk to a tee, he is also a caring one who just want to do good to the best of his abilities in his own way.

While Fierna, on the other hand, thought genuinely caring to anyone she considers as her allies, mask the facade of her rather innocent and air-headed naive act and is shown to be capable of ruthlessness and cruelty that makes her one to watch out for were it not for how much of a capable actor she was.

But regardless of these two, all they care about, however, is to see to it that they want the people that they know would doom to fail and fated to be bleak to grow up and evolve and show that there is more to the world than the 'strong lives, weak dies' mentality or the 'murder being the answer' solution in things thought for the latter, they are not doubting the credence of the mentality but rather, the fact that it should not be the only answer to anything.