Chapter 48: The Supreme Lord's Next Plan

So, it seemed that you guys don't want to have an Esdeath/Tatsumi shipping especially when she already had Asmodeus. My apologies about that. It was all an attempt to lay the ground work on giving Esdeath some depth on why she is attracted to Tatsumi, namely by his smile. That and I was just following the plot line so that I need to finish the chapter for good.

In any case, I have heard your complaints so I will not have an Esdeath/Tatsumi shipping and instead focus on the harem aspects of my self insert character.

Thought, I would like to point out that I am trying to not make the story come across as a Mary Sue-esque story or any other story that would come across as the author, which is me, showcasing uncontrollable favouritism because right now, I think I made a mess on the story with my lemon and smut, rather than a decent story to follow.

Nonetheless, I am willing to continue just so I would like to have Dr. Stylish to suffer. I have this fun idea on what will happen when Dr. Stylish were to invade the Night Raid headquarters while a Death Elemental is on it.

It would be a terrifying experience for him and his army to encounter Thirteenth's undead horde.

So, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: Also, have you guys watched Skibidi Toilet? Yeah well, a surreal, humorous and kind of strange video aside, it is a pretty awesome video that depicts war to its logical conclusion and while it is a funny SFM video about a camera, speaker or TV headed robots fighting against toilets with heads on them that were all constantly singing 'Skibidi Bop Bop Yes Yes', it is still an accurate depiction of war and I thought, why don't I put it in this story?

_____________________________________________

In the time of the night, where the sky is dark, the moon shone bright and the air is cool....

Esdeath, almost naked and wearing only a white shirt that barely covers her voluptuous body, look outside of the bustling city of the Empire where it's light shone bright amongst the seeming darkness of the night as she stands on the balcony itself.

Thought while the atmosphere itself is as peaceful as it sounds and looks, Esdeath sport a really sad face in her expression, especially when with what Tatsumi had said to her.

As she sigh in disappointment, she heard a flap of wings and then hear, "Hey, Esdeath. Why the long face there?"

Esdeath recognised the deep voice of her first love and look to see Asmodeus, showcasing his wings behind his back, is flying before him.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she said, "Asmodeus, you're here."

"Well, forgive me for the sudden intrusion but I would like to know of the fact that you had a certain 'lover' with you. Tatsumi, correct?" Asmodeus said, reminding her.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Esdeath said with a teasing smile, "Is the Demon Lord jealous that I cheated on him? Well, I'm sorry but while you are someone that loves me for who I am and how good it feels when... ehe... force yourself upon me..." She said with a giggle, "I have found something charming in Tatsumi. Something that I don't know how to say it but..." Esdeath stopped herself, smiling while her face blush.