Chapter 29: What Lovely Show of Strength

If there are any comments of the previous chapter because I would think I could have done it better but since I have basically written in like 10000 of words I have ever done and I have a busy day ahead of myself.

I mean, I could have just tried to wait it out but for the most part, I have been thinking that I have been neglecting my work so there is the previous chapter.

Now, it's time for another member of the harem, who is also named after a weapon. Huh, weird right? I mean, with this world and it's uncertainty?

Regardless, it's time to show my chops.

Disclaimer: I do not own Overlord (2012) and Akame ga Kill. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
__________________________________________

It was a sunny morning in the mansion and Spear is busy training her weapon hidden in the forest near her home.

She has a really hectic day right about now.

When her father decided to finally reinstate himself to become a Prime Minister of the Empire once again, they should have expected for someone to stop them from coming to the Capital.

Her father is a good man and even she knows that it is wholly naive to think that it'll be easy. And for the most part, thought her father means well, even she thinks that Honest guy is not exactly the most trustworthy person after she meets him.

Sure, she shouldn't judge a book by its serious ugly, repugnant and loathsome cover but after that experience when his son of all people, which she still couldn't believe that some women would even make a kid with him, sent him to kill her and her father, it seemed that her distrust upon that loathsome fat man is proven right.

Still, even she has no room talk as while there is no denying that she is a powerful martial artists and trained fighter of the Imperial Fists, a school of hardworking students who trained in the arts of hand to hand combat, she finally that strong as she was, she is not exactly experience in battle and after being almost killed by Wild Hunt, her eyes have been opened.

Spear sigh as she then gives a hard sweep from her spear, wondering about their... guests.

Asmodeus, that's what he called himself.

People in the Capital have been whispering rumours that the Empire is going to be invaded by a faction so powerful that it wiped Esdeath's army with ease after their whole failure of repelling the Northern invasion and almost killed Esdeath herself.

These news has sparked a great morale amongst the downtrodden and if she knows of the Revolutionary Army, then she also knows that their morale will skyrocket while the Imperial Army will plummet.

And Asmodeus, the so-called Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells and Emperor of the Tartarus Empire, is in her home, being a guest and most shockingly of all, is a demon of all things.

Now, Spear sees herself as a down-to-earth woman with a realistic views and never put much effort on the more fantastical side of things beside the existence of powerful Imperial Arms that were made from the materials of Danger Beasts and even then, their creation was explained rather logically and pragmatically.

So when these Asmodeus person is revealed to not only be a demon but a truly living and breathing demon with magic and all especially when he show his ability to summon some sort of demonic dragon from whatever Hell it came from...

Spear sigh as she leaned her head on her spear, feeling overwhelmed by the thought of it all as there is a lot to take in regards to the situation she is in.