Chapter 3: Asmodeus, the Demon Emperor of Tartarus

Isn't this kind of cliche?

An isekai protagonist becoming a demon king or something?

Well, maybe. But I think I did great with the overall character I have made...

....

Maybe...

....

I don't know. I mean, everyone has their own opinion and I don't want to create a favourite character while being an unfavourite by the readers.

So if there are complaints and criticism, please let me know, alright? Just try and make it less demeaning and mean-spirited please.

Anyway, let's get in right to the overall story.

Enjoy.

PS: I think I'll stop continuing when a certain ice general has finally become Asmodeus' little bitch.

Maybe...

Just saying...
_____________________________________________

'This cannot be happening...' Thought Asmodeus as he walked back and forth in frustration in what appears to be a master bedroom.

'This cannot be happening. I am in Akame ga Kill! An anime equivalent of Games of Thrones. And I don't even like Game of Thrones. Sure, it's a good anime with such a good art style but everything else feels cliche. The anime is trying too hard to shock us with its edginess and character and while the story is good concept over all the other anime such as an having assassins as the 'heroes' of the show and how the villains are all depraved assholes left and right, that is as far as the concept goes and it just get ridiculous from there. Whether I read the manga or the anime, I can never deny that while it is passable, it isn't great overall.' He thought about it in his head before he raised his head.

'Still, I can't deny that while the anime has complaints like not knowing on who to pick its violence for either it's dark and bloody violence or the comical humour, I can't deny that they know how bring the female characters to its attractive sex appeal.' He thought before listing something.

'And damned does the females are all hot. Esdeath is a woman who's cruelty and power masked by how beautiful she is. Leone is a girl trying way too hard yet I cannot deny how really big those boobs of hers. Sheele and her voluptuous body beneath her Chinese dress. Mine's... well, she has her charm. And Chelsea as well. But mostly Akame, the title character herself. I swear, she deserved the protagonist spot than some generic anime protagonist. Like, she is a badass, very attractive and worthwhile character who is named after the anime itself. And that outfit she is wearing... And people call Leone's outfit risque. And there are other characters too like Mez, Shizuka, Spear, maybe a lot of other female characters. And the fact that the anime keeps on showing this attractive females that sometimes show off their body is just milking it.' Asmodeus thought as he unintentionally rubbed his hardened crotch area.

'Still, I would think that a sequel would be better but alas, I am disappointed. Maybe if there is a sequel, not only does it fix the problem but also introduced something far more appealing. Like maybe telling a story about Akame herself being traumatised into an entirely different character, drunk and suffering from an ambiguous disorder, joining up against an organisation that are more... pragmatic... And the villain wouldn't be something generic or one-dimensional but also compelling, cool, interesting and easily hateable where he or she is a delusional figure of ambition who controlled an entire army of biological, cybernetic and cloned soldiers, their Empire is ruled through tight control like either brainwashing it's citizens or putting fear on its nobles or authority figures to make them stop being corrupt, the villain is the single most evil being in the world while also, the most intelligent and powerful yet who's powers border on adaptive ability or reality warping, will destroy the whole by corrupting it into a wasteland and completely denying about it out of pride in their view of themselves as the purest, most noble and benevolent hero the world deserved while is seen by others, those are not brainwashed, as the most evil, sociopathic, irredeemable monster and a petty jerk with a lot of screen time, a undeniably inexcusable excuse for their villainy that doesn't excuse their overall evilness and finally, the story will tell about how being evil, being corrupt and being so flawed and selfish, just sucked and only made you completely pathetic and miserable.' Asmodeus thought long inside his head.