Baalzebul Character Information:

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Baalzebul

Title: The Seventh Lord of the Nine Hells

Title: The Seventh Lord of the Nine Hells. The Father of Monsters. The Harlequin of Manipulation. The Beast. The Lord of Flies.

Race: Fae

Class: Druid

Character Information:
The Seventh Lord of the Nine Hells and one that had a very infamous rivalry between both him and the Supreme Lord, Baalzebul or just Baal is once a player in YGGDRASIL who played as a Fae Druid who is infamous for his PVP matches back then until his defeat and reluctant alliance after being defeated by Asmodeus and Levistus together.

But after the server is about to shut down, Baal wakes up in another world of that anime he was forced to watch named Akame ga Kill! and is all the more capable of taking the exact opportunity and see to it that he shall wreak havoc and chaos with the immense power over nature itself.

And none shall stop his ambition from happening until finally, the world will be like his playground.

Personality:

Baal has the personality to that of a rather father-like figure with a tone that is deep yet compelling and for the most part, comes across as unabashedly benevolent in a way he speaks to others.

And for the most part, despite ruling a rather primitive civilization of barbaric culture, Baal is kind of polite, well-mannered, formal and very capable of reasoning that would make him capable of diplomacy and all like no other.

However, this doesn't detract how ambitious and manipulative he is and it doesn't help that he always remain enigmatic, mysterious and ambiguous that he just comes across as very creepy and unnerving for a change and has shown himself to be incredibly ruthlessness and brutality that makes it clear his benevolence is entirely superficial.

Manipulative, cunning and cruel, Baal may not be a true demon like his fellow Lords of the Nine Hells but he nonetheless the more cruel, manipulative and persuasive subtle threat of a demon itself and that is making deals and always appearing in many forms that no one knows what he truly looks like behind his red hooded cloak and white mask.