Glasya Character Information:

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill! and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Glasya

Title: The Sixth Lord of the Nine Hells. The Boss of the Malbolge Crime Syndicate. The Supreme Lord's Lover. The Princess of Blood and Lust.

Race: Succubus

Class: Knight

Character Information:
The so-called Sixth Lord of the Nine Hells and a girlfriend and lover of Asmodeus, the leader and Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells, Glasya is just as much of an avid gamer, an anime fan and were the only light to see each other on a planet that is basically rife with absolute corruption everywhere they go up until YGGDRASIL's server had shut down.

Only instead of waking up in the real world, she is instead waking up in that anime world called Akame ga Kill! where she, alongside the many NPCs she has created during her time in YGGDRASIL, had found themselves in the deepest bowels of the Imperial Capital.

And now, taking this very opportunity by storm, Glasya will see to it that she shall become something of a diabolical criminal mastermind in the Empire and one where evil rises and she will become the apex of all criminals alike, becoming something between a mafia, a triad and a yakuza, all rolled into one with being a demon lord from Hell.

And she will make sure that no one, not even the fool like the Prime Minister, the child Emperor, the Revolutionary or Night Raid, can stop her ambition of conquest.

For what is there to describe wanting to rule and be feared than something else.

Personality:
A promiscuous, flirtatious, expectantly perverted and lustful as it is obvious from her race as a Succubus, she is also a ruthless, cruel, wicked, sinister and pragmatic woman as it is expected from her occupation as a crime lord who is sadistic, diabolical and devious to the core.

And yet, she also has an incredibly noble and honourable side that showcase that while she maybe some literally demonic crime boss, she does showcase a kind and compassionate trait thought she actually does has a hard time showing it in the most normal way possible.

A rather eccentric, charismatic, unnervingly cheerful, kind of creepy for her lack of personal space and the infatuation of which makes her rather overly enthusiastic about, Glasya is a woman who maintained an always friendly relation and genuinely benevolent trait that makes her beloved by all.

And yet, while she comes across as childish with a hyperactive side, she is also insane with a cold blooded murderous side who can be unimaginably ruthless enough to make sure none shall know to mess with someone like Glasya around and everyone who makes trouble of her turf, she will make sure that she will make an example out of them, regardless of who they are.

However, behind her cheerful demeanor and psychotic behaviour, Glasya is actually miserable on the inside and while she may gain success by being a crime boss and being beloved and all, she dearly missed his boyfriend, Asmodeus and for her, she would give nothing more than to have her around, no matter how much of a sacrifice she is willing to actually make.

And overall, she is a traumatized young woman beneath that cheer and psycho act and there are likewise some moments that show off her more vulnerable side: such as abuse.

Powers and Abilities:
Already a formidable player in YGGDRASIL, so to is she formidable even in the world of Akame ga Kill! And becoming her own Avatar as a Succubus Knight, Glasya is as powerful as it is expected from a supernatural being like her to be.