Chapter 52: Death vs Extinction

Alright, so finally one step closer to the arc of the chapter and finally meeting up with the likes of Chelsea and Susanoo. And while I wanted to have one character death due to the fact that it makes the appearance of whoever unknown faction they are so powerful that it makes even the Empire too pathetic by comparison, I promise to myself that I will not waste characters that have the potential for something more.

I don't care if Akame ga Kill has an underlying code of where anyone can die, no matter their importance but I will have them die if they are too important and then again, if you wanted them to die, tell me in the comments below.

But anyway, I believe I may have been rather mistaken on the whole machine monotone thing for Hades.

To me, he just comes across as boring if a little bit bland although that is expected from something like a robot but I expect myself to be better. If you have any ideas to fix the overall character to be this terrifying, no-nonsense doomsday villain, let me know because I got nothing.

But regardless, here is another chapter that I am about to give.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

The situation has become a lot more tense when, after Dr. Stylish undignified demise, they are now contending with this mysterious figure who came out of nowhere and by his appearance, it is going to be really, really serious.

Until...

"Uhm... How long are we gonna stand like this? It feels like hours here." Ieyasu said.

"Ieyasu, you're ruining the mood." Sayo admonished him.

"What mood? We're just stand here, looking at this guy. What mood are we talking about here-"

Finally, Hades then charge forward, his spear at the ready as everyone prepares for battle.

Only to look shock when Thirteenth chanted, "Death Bringer: Touch of Rot." as he plunged his hand into a small portal and what came from above is a giant arm filled with black sludge as it's fist travelled straight towards Hades.

Everyone look shocked at what Thirteenth had done, "Since when can you do that?" Mine said in shock.

"None of your concern..." Thirteenth said as he is now wearing plague doctor outfit, "Retreat now. I'll handle this." He said as he jump on Pestilence.

"Hey, what the Hell does that-" Tatsumi didn't have a moment as Thirteenth rides Pestilence forward straight towards Hades.

Hades has been pushing against the large arm covered in black sludge as he then said, "Neutralizing Harmful Organism. Termination Engage." His body started to envelope in bright red electricity before he then punched the giant arm, letting it disappear to ash.

Only to be rammed by Pestilence ridden by Thirteenth as they both ride farther and farther towards the base.

As all of Night Raid watch them go, Tatsumi then said, "Come on, guys..." He then quickly donned the armour of Ebonbane, "Let's help Thirteenth with everything we got."

"Are you sure, Tatsumi? This Hades doesn't look like someone we can actually kill so easily." Sayo said in worry.

"We must try. And if you guys can't do it, then let me handle him." Tatsumi said in determination.

"Uhm.... What about those three?" Kali said, pointing at Hana, Me and Mimi, who were shocked that they have found out.

"We'll deal with them later. Let's go." Akame said as all of Night Raid were getting towards where the battle was at.