Chapter 10: The Mission of Death

Winner, winner, chicken dinner...

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

"This is stupid."

"Yeah, Tatsumi. This is just ridiculous."

"Chin up. At least someone here knows how to cook."

This are the conversation between Tatsumi Ieyasu and Sayo as the three are busy cooking food in the kitchen while Akame is busy staring at them.

More specifically...

"Akame, stop eating the ingredients." Tatsumi told her.

"Need to know if it's good or not." Akame said as she keeps on eating the ingredients.

"And why is Thirteenth not cooking with us?" Ieyasu questioned, pointing Thirteenth who is busy sitting at the table and reading a book.

"Do you really want this on your food?" Thirteenth said as he showed off his hands, which is now covered in black smoking darkness until it receded to show a skeletal hand.

The trio cringe at seeing the skeletal hand while Akame guard the ingredients protectively from him.

"Good point." Sayo said, accepting the notion.

"Oh look, the rookies are right at home in the kitchen." Came a voice.

They all turned to see Bulat, Mine, Lubbock and Sheele standing together. Thirteenth didn't pay attention as he continue reading his book.

"You're off on a mission then?" Ieyasu asked.

"Yup." Bulat confirmed. "A request to kill someone in the capital arrived."

"So in other words, you guys are housemaids for today." Mine said with a smirk.

Mine merely kept her mocking grin up. "So chop up some cucumbers for.... Hey... What the hell is crawling my-" Mine said as she tried to grab something from the back of her head.

And finally grabbing something, Mine looked at her hand to find...

"SKREEE!!"

"KKYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!"

A little eyeball with spider legs all over as Mine desperately throw it to the ground as the thing screech before running towards Thirteenth as he grabbed and it crawled into coat.

"So, sorry about that. I didn't know how it got in your hair. Probably something with smelling strawberries..." Thirteenth said as the Eye Crawler comes out again as Thirteenth pets it, "It's there favourite."

"SKREEE!!"

"You-!"

Mine ran at Thirteenth to tackle him but Bulat grabbed her and held her back.

"Whoa there. You don't want to do that." He said, dragging her back.

"Let me go! I'm gonna teach him a lesson!" She yelled.

She kept on yelling at Thirteenth as the others dragged her off to their mission. Thirteenth just ignores it and continue reading his book.

"Hey, Thirteenth? What are you reading?" Ieyasu questioned but he was likewise ignored.

He growled at this until a tap on his shoulder stopped as he sees Sayo pointing at something.

Ieyasu and especially Tatsumi looked at the cover of the book.

'HOW TO STOP MAKING BABIES CRY!'

'What the fuc-'
_____________________________________________