🌶 Chapter 24: The Rescue from the Bloody Aristocratic Humiliation

Warning: This chapter contains mature content like public humiliation, rape, torture and broken pride of dignity.

And of course... this ;(

Be warned.

Also, full disclaimer. For the most part, this would have been something of a wish fulfillment, full fan service story where a self admitted self insert OC that is Asmodeus would just go out of their way to conquer, have sex and a lot of mature content only for my interest to go haywire and started to give this wish fulfillment story a lot more depth and interest.

Make no mistake, I am not going to stop giving this story a lot of lemons and am not stopping to give Asmodeus a harem and I am not stopping to being honest with everyone, especially my readers, that Asmodeus is a lustful demon king who is maybe better than the other of the more irredeemable villains but is still a self centered demon who wants to fuck all the ladies, all around and a lot of details of the raunchy sex Asmodeus will give.

You can consider him as a Designated Hero, an Unsympathetic Comedic Protagonist or maybe a full on villain through and through.

And I don't care. I fully embraced the fact and you all should be very much prepared for this as this story will deal with some pretty over-the-top mature content like an over the top reminiscent of an over the top hentai, villainous qualities that you will questioned who is the true villain in this story and I understand.

Compared to the likes of 'Dakari-King Mykan', the author who had made infamous work like 'The End of Ends' and 'My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic' where the former is a Teen Titans fanfic about how Beast Boy becomes the villain because he didn't get the girl and was seen by the story as a sympathetic destroyer of worlds when in reality, this Beast Boy, this Count Logan character, is just fucking pathetic.

And the latter is a serious Hate Fic in regards towards My Little Pony. I can't begin to describe, explained or whatever on how much of a trash heap of a dumpster fire of a My Little Pony FanFic which is ironic because Mykan hates My Little Pony other than a representation of idiocy, cruelty, racism, violence, murder, stupidity and how two characters, Princess Cadence and Twilight Sparkle were all suffered from being a pest to the author because the former has a husband and the latter just want to be friends with others and was just trying to socialize, with the latter however, gets killed and is blamed for it.

You think Mykan is the only one that makes unsympathetic 'heroes'. Think again.

There is also 'ThirdFang', who made the infamous Highschool DxD story that is 'Go Away I'm Watching Porn'. Well, with a title like that, what can I seriously expect from the goddamned story.

What am I going to describe the story except on how unsympathetic Issei is alongside this other character named Jasmine or something. I don't read it but I read the TV Tropes.

And it showcase how horrible it is. The main character is an asshole to the Nth degree, unsympathetic and an awful castration of the character itself by being a pathetic rapists who needs to deserved to be called out and even if he did, he had the gall to lashed out.

Overall, ThirdFang should have known better than to create a story where just because characters have a tragic backstory, that doesn't mean they deserved any form of sympathy or justified their horrible actions.