Dispater Character Information:

The second Lord of the Nine Hells is coming and now, here it is.

Let's go.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Dispater

Title: The Iron Demon King. The Paranoid Weapon Maker. The Thieving Devil.

Race: Demon

Class: Thief

Character Information:
In the world where the Empire had stood for over whether it was thousand of years or millions of years during their rule, there lies a city made entirely out of iron in the far West corner and is considered as one of the most advanced civilization in the world who is ruled by an enigmatic figure known as, Dispater, The Iron King.

No one knows who is Dispater but all the people knows is that he is their ruler who may have made a peaceful, advance and prosperous civilization but is also extremely paranoid and is always inconsistent with his appearance, which involved them wearing clothing, mainly armour, that hide what his true appearance looks like.

However, when a self-assured, overly glorified Imperial General tried to invade the Iron City of Dis, Dispater has no qualms destroying them and then, also make trouble with the Empire themselves and as he get involved, so to will all evil suffer from Dispater's wish to topple the corrupt government as slowly and yet, as miserably as possible.

Because if he knows the show that he had been transported to, when he watched it alongside his friend in the real world when they had the time playing YGGDRASIL together, all Dispater knows is that if it isn't for the fun of it, who knows what else.

Appearance:
Dispater is pretty much notable for how his appearance is always hidden and always remain enigmatic, hiding his identity beneath his many armours and outfits that hide what the wearer's looks like, all of which is done through the constant paranoia where just a minor leak of his identity will be something he is obsessed to kept it hidden.

And Dispater always wears an outfit inconsistent with the only thing notable are his overall personality and voice beneath their armour.

Donning his Archduke of Hell Armour, he takes on a demonic appearance as his race can actually show, looking as if some designer thought that the outfit for some royalty would also go out of their way to look like it was made for demons, right dow...

Donning his Archduke of Hell Armour, he takes on a demonic appearance as his race can actually show, looking as if some designer thought that the outfit for some royalty would also go out of their way to look like it was made for demons, right down to the red armour made of intertwined materials hiding a red flame beneath, a demonic face alongside a hood that also has two studded horns on top.