Chapter 51: Dr. Stylish's Undignified Demise

This will be another chapter for the arc and it will be a surprisingly short yet memorable one considering what I am about to do for the creepy doctor.

By the way, guys. Should I bring back Syura? Because I had plans on how to make the guy suffer and be humiliated some more. If not, I can always have Honest becoming my plaything for the day.

Either way, if you have any ideas, let me know in the comments below.

In any case, let's go.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

His name is Dr. Stylish...

So is name which means his pursuit of all things 'stylish' in his point of view...

His pursuit of his vision of perfection...

No one knows who is his real name is and he prefers it that way...

But there is no denying that Dr. Stylish is the Empire's foremost scientist who's eccentricity is comparable to his skill in genetic engineering of the many, many people that all had been sent to him by the higher ups to test new and improved super soldiers or powerful warriors at their back and call...

His creations sees Dr. Stylish as something akin to a God or a Messiah but beyond that, Dr. Stylish is just as flawed as any human and as someone who is nothing more than a transparent sociopath, Dr. Stylish is nothing, if not, a cruel and horrible human who's treachery knows no bounds and an ego that had been tempered at all.

And now, Dr. Stylish, alongside his creations, the aptly named Nose, Eyes and Ears, were all looking at the base of Night Raid after they had followed Tatsumi and prepared for an invasion where victory is in hand.

"And once I have all of Night Raid at my grasp, I am going to enjoy what I planned to do with them. My, the possibilities are endless." He said giddily, "Why, they should be truly thankful that their bodies are all playthings to me. They may stay defiant but just like my creations, they will accept me as their-"

"Dr. Stylish!" Hana said, much to Dr. Stylish's irritation.

"What is it? Can't you see how you ruined my stylish speech there?" Dr. Stylish in irritation at Nose's interruption.

"Forgive me, Dr. Stylish. But the..." Hana started to cover his namesake as much as he tries as he said, "Smell... The smell, Dr. Stylish... It's unbearable..."

"Oh don't be such a baby. What kind of smell that makes you complain so much?" Dr. Stylish said in annoyance.

"It smells like rotting skin... smell like decomposing corpse... digested maggots... it's all rotten... rotten... and there's too many... it's... it's unbearable..." Hana said as he look like he could almost puke.

"What?" Dr. Stylish said in shock as while he would have wanted to refute Hana's complaint, he cannot refute what he had described as he thought, 'What kind of stuff did Night Raid got themselves into? Especially when it involves rotting corpses.' He cringed in disgust, 'And people called me creepy.'

"Dr. Stylish..." Me said, "I see something. There are movements up ahead."

"Hmph, finally. Well then, my creations, prepare for-"

"No wait..." Me interrupted the doctor before he said in confusion, "Is it me or are there too many people at the base?"

"What?" Dr. Stylish said, wondering if Night Raid have more members than even he can count.