Levistus Character Information:

Hey, everybody....

How would you feel if I create an intentionally bad, cringe, eye sore and really God awful story that is Velma-level bad? I mean, if Wattpad keeps on popping up this kind of stories all the time, why don't I do it?

Just saying.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Levistus

Title: Fifth Lord of the Nine Hells. The Prince of the Dead. The Wandering of Hades Plight. Night Raid's Immortal Assassin.

Race: Human

Class: Occultist

Character Information:
The only human member of the Lords of the Nine Hells who played as the Avatar of a human Occultist who dabbles in necromancy and psychic powers, after what can be described as the break up with one of his fellow Hell Lords named Asmodeus about something, Levistus left the alliance and gone out of his way to become a wanderer who no longer willing to play in YGGDRASIL after his mood has been ruined.

But just before he was about to log out, he hesitates as he was about to make his apology to Asmodeus until the server had shut down and Levistus suddenly found himself in another world of clean air, lush vegetation, giant monsters and-wait what?

Little does he know, he is in that anime Asmodeus had explained to one of his friends called Akame ga Kill! and as Levistus can only make heads or tails in another world with only the barest of troubles are left.

All the while, the world themselves will basically flip as nature curved and warped as there is an existence of someone who is much stronger and more powerful than any mortal combine.

Personality:

A cold, stoic, emotionless, soft spoken and barely social in any kind of conundrum, Levistus is not exactly one would exactly call friendly thought at the very least, he doesn't come across as mean, just being very broken, apathetic, cynical and nihilistic with a sad idea of not wanting to actually feel anything at all.

Still, while he may come across as broken, miserable and kind of sour to the point of being unbearable, he does have a good heart beneath it all and he does show himself to be capable of kindness as ever.

However, he does have trouble with lashing out with nary an emotion to control especially when he did so to those he considers as his friends and Levistus is notable for his deep regret and problems with any perceived betrayal while also very sensitive towards those of abuse and bullying, showcasing how deeply troubled he is.

Due to this, he can be extremely capable of wrathful circumstances but at the end of they day, he is capable of sorrow and regret and while he may perhaps hide it all in his snarky sarcasm and melodramatic low key poetics, is also someone who barely wants to talk or interact with someone because he has already broken up with perceived betrayals and how he destroyed relationships over a mistake, he doesn't really want to feel for another.