Omake 3: The Invasion of Judgemental Apocalypse

Another omake for these story that you guys seemed to enjoy. I will admit that I have never thought that it could get more popular that I have realized, nor do I even think that it could get more chapters than many of the other stories I have been making as a hobby and nothing but my attempt to getting rid of all the images I have gotten.

And yeah, that is anyway, a ballsy move for me.

But anyway, I have been taking an unbelievable interest with the story since I have these neat ideas that I want to implement into the Akame ga Kill lore.

This story was made to preferably giving it more depth to the lackluster canon story of Akame ga Kill, trying to make it more interesting and make it less bleak and cliche than it's source material.

To be fair, this story was nothing more than a self insert, wish fulfillment, power fantasy that takes inspiration from 'Temporal Anomaly' as I have already mentioned before and other Akame ga Kill stories that I only read for the yellow fruit that is very sour and the catharsis of overpowered characters curb stomping depraved douchebags with no mercy or remorse.

That was until I have these bright idea to make it less like a self insert power fantasy and more or like a true story where as the adventure goes, the obstacles themselves will not be easy, the plot is getting complicated and there are other stuff that will be coming out that will make Akame ga Kill itself, all the more interesting, full of neat development of characters, the deconstruction and the reconstruction of it all.

But what if the plot goes away from the nonsensical story demands and let Admodeus invade the Empire after dealing with Esdeath and the Northern Tribe, all the while, not dealing with some of the added content that I have been putting just to make interesting?

This story deals with Admodeus.... well... just invade the Empire and he doesn't waste time making relationship or connection and just go enacting his invasion without any nonsense or inefficiency.

If he wants it, he wants and sure, it may make him comes across as reckless and just doing the invasion without any planning and strategy.

But hey, he has an army of giant armoured juggernauts, monstrous creatures, the ability to summoned demons, all loyal to him and Asmodeus himself being an immensely powerful demon king with powers and abilities that I always put into him for the sake of convenience or plot demands, who cares.

Now, on with the show.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
___________________________________________

"People of the Empire, have no fear. I am Asmodeus. The Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells and Emperor of the Tartarus Empire. I have come to bare you all a craven news. I am going to invade you. I am going to conquer your Empire and usurped it's ruler as your new Emperor of your Capital. However, you may think of me as a power hungry despot who will show no mercy to the innocent and cause senseless bloodshed in the name of my want and desire. And you maybe right. But do not forget of your own Empire, a cesspool of corruption and decadence, where the nobles and authority figures have abused their power against the innocent, committing all manner of atrocities in the name of conquest and power and letting the criminals be given such acts of freedom to corrupt the city and abused the citizens to their hearts content. You may also think that I am no different from the many, many of the corrupt generals, nobles and authority figures that you have suffered under their thumb. But let me assure you that I am above of such acts of needless cruelty and senseless acts of evil. I am not like those weak and pathetic humans who commit all these acts of evil out of there desperate attempt at boredom. If you want to survive from the coming war, pray on your knees and chant "ASMODEUS SALVA NOS", and I will keep you, your family and your love one safe. Safe and protected from the coming war. I don't expect you to believe me but what is better? Becoming a collateral to the judgement that is sent upon the Empire for all its evil? Or survive and lived a new day in a new age where you are no longer a victim of the corrupt, living a life of freedom, independence, peace and prosperity above all else? Chant it with the earnest desperation to live free from the horrors that humanity has been brought upon you all. And you will be safe. As for you, Imperial fools. Ready all of yours weapons, your armies, your fighting force and the morale of your troops as much as you can. Let me give you all a whole grain of truth: Esdeath has betrayed you. Which means that the Empire's Strongest is now the Empire's Worst Enemy yet, defeated by me and willing to fight against you all. Because trying to convince a woman who was only convinced to tolerate your Empire's corruption out of wanting war above all else is far from a wise choice. So, go ahead. Claim your superiority like no other. It is the inevitable. Oh, and as for you Revolutionary Armies and Night Raid as well. Don't intervene in this war of judgement. This has nothing to do with you. Intervene at your own peril and I won't promise you that you'll survive against the horror that I will bring upon these city. I mean it. Now then, since I am already done with my speech, I believe that it is time for the invasion to begin. Judgement Day... Is... At... Hand...."