Chapter 27: The Wild Hunter Has Become the Weak Hunted

So...

Does anyone would like to comment if I should spare Dorothea, Cosmina and Izou?

And why would I do that?

Well, for Dorothea and Cosmina, there pretty girls and sure their evil but hey, our protagonist is a freakin demon who is anything but heroic even if he the closest thing yet.

As for Izou, well what can I say? I kind of dig the samurai vibe from him but make no mistake however, as even though he is spared, he is far from having a really enjoyable life.

As for Syura, Enshin and Champ, fuck these guys.

Anyway, let's get right in to the story.

I do not one Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

Edit: I am going to be erasing the part with Asmodeus killing off Bach and the Enthusiasts. I have plans for them in later chapters. Sorry.
____________________________________________

'Hmmm, so Night Raid finally noticed me and my Empire, huh?' Asmodeus thought of the lone Watcher that he has sent to Night Raid a week ago.

Then Asmodeus thought about something else now, 'So to recap, there are vampiric nobles who goes out of their way to make a show of women pleasuring themselves and the existence of demons. That and it seemed however that this anime world is not as simple as it seems. Well, regardless of that fact, since I am done with Esdeath and Seryu, guess I will go out of my way to continue my wish fulfilling goal, huh? And it seemed that I gotten a bit busy this days.' Asmodeus thought to himself in contemplation for his next plan as he is lying under the tree with his hood covering his face, shielding from the bright sun.

"Oh, well. Sitting here can feel really boring but by my estimate, this is the road where I will meet someone. And from the episode that follows, I could swear that they are right...." Asmodeus then looked down to see a carriage driving on the road as Asmodeus smiled, "There."

He then stands up before chanting, "Martial Skill: Assassin's Approach." and he started to jump from branches after branches following the carriage.

'Hmmm, from what I could know, this is where the former Prime Minister, Chouri and his daughter, Spear, is going to be beset by the Three Beasts where they were all killed and the daughter have her own face being peeled off. Fortunately, with the exception of Liver, all of the Three Beasts are dead. Which makes it either possible or otherwise if they are going to be attacked or not.' Asmodeus explained in his thoughts, 'Well, better to be prepared for anything.' Asmodeus thought as he continue following the carriage.

After what felt like hours, Asmodeus has grown bored of following the carriage without them or the guards noticing.

He doesn't know if getting a joyride would be preferable but he doesn't want to give a bad first impression.

'I know that them being attacked is kind of a bad thing but seriously, thought. I am feeling really bored, right now. When will they get attacked-' Asmodeus' thoughts is interrupted when a group suddenly attacked the carriage. Unfortunately, what he saw made Asmodeus looked shocked, 'Oh my fucking God. No. Not this guys.' Asmodeus thought in horror as he saw on who just attacked the carriage.

Meanwhile, with the carriage being attacked...

"You! Do you have any idea what have you done? You are attacking the Prime Minister of the Empire! You will not get away with-" The guard is interrupted when he was beheaded from his body.