Chapter 41: The Demon Emperor's Champion

In this chapter, it is time to show off the main threat of both the Hierophant and the Kaiserliche Astartes and probably others as well and unlike when both Tatsumi and Bulat were all on a boat, these two are now at somewhere else and they will witness a battle that they will never experienced before.

Don't worry, though. Bulat will still survive thought not unscathed while Tatsumi, well I don't intend on leaving him becoming a still de-powered rookie so instead, if the title of the chapter are of any indication, Tatsumi will gained something much more.

Now, I know that I am basically giving special treatment to a protagonist of the anime and even giving him screen time despite the fact that he is a generic anime protagonist but the day when he inherit Tyrant from Bulat was the day he becomes a badass.

So, what if I intend on giving my idea to Tatsumi himself?

Quick question, though. Will Esdeath still love Tatsumi and when he gets into a tournament, is he willing to share her alongside Asmodeus?

For the most part, our main heroes are already proven to be capable of sin like killing, having sex and other stuff that are morally impure but despite this flaws, I don't exactly intend on caring of being heroic.

I already said that this is self-insert, power fantasy story where it is the author, which is me, escaping myself to reality to become this badass demonic magnificent bastard of a chad and this is just like Overlord (2012) where, let's be honest, you want to be in Ainz's shoes to be this uber powerful overlord who has many legions of loyal followers under his control, a lady that is as pretty as she is thirsty, right?

So, with that out of the way, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Another day, another morning in the Empire as carriages are all driving towards their destination out of the Capital itself.

It looked to be a mansion and is much more grandstanding than a regular mansion that it could comes across as very well protected from any and all kinds of battles and wars with the building itself being safe from the aftermath

Technically, that is nothing more than just a mere exaggeration but regardless....

Many people who all wearing their best outfits are all frolicking at the mansion as what can be described as a party had been done as they want to get inside to enjoy some kind of event in the mysterious mansion they were set upon.

As the crowd started to get close, gossips started to ran amok as they also started their discussion with each other.

"It is so good to finally be away from the Capital for a while. Getting away from those.... animals." One said with a shudder.