Thirteenth Character Information:

Well, no one asked for this but regardless, might as well do a Character Information for a breakout character thought I don't know if anyone wants to or not.

Well, anyway...

Here it is.
_____________________________________________

Name: Thirteenth

Title: The Reaper of Night Raid. The Embodiment of Death. The Puppeteer of Corpses. The Zombie King.

Race: Death Elemental/Undead.

Character Information:
A mysterious new member that just recently been recruited to Night Raid with Sayo, Ieyasu and Tatsumi, Thirteenth is both an experienced contract killer, assassin and a guy who carries around a Teigu that let's him rot anyone that it's just struck, resurrect the dead tired become his army of zombies to control and turned him into an undead as well if the exposed skull is any indication.

A darkly eccentric, egotistical, insufferable and the most powerful member of Night Raid, Thirteenth lived up to his name that brings death, curse and despair to his enemies and in an organisation full of well intentioned assassins, Thirteenth is the only one that is outwardly malevolent and diabolical, a true monster that made the other so-called 'monsters in human skin' of the Empire's Capital quiver in fear and despite what his Teigu turned him, he enjoyed it.

Thought in reality, the delusional and darkly eccentric but powerful and competent Thirteenth is a mask to hide who he truly is.

A Death Elemental created by the Demon Emperor of the Tartarus Empire to infiltrate Night Raid, helping them and basically weakening the Empire even further, all Thirteenth cares about now is achieving the order's of his creator and thought he is disdainful of the 'mortal humans' he has to ally himself with, he will follow what Asmodeus commands no matter what it takes.

And it is fortunate that he is on the 'heroes' side.

Personality:
An insufferable genius with an attitude of a dark and edgy teenager who also has an ego with a definite high opinion of himself and speaking in a melodramatic speeches as well as a lot swears that could make a sailor blush.

Arrogant, demeaning and amoral, Thirteenth is a man who hardly cares about doing heroism or what not and only cares about his delusions of being death incarnate, sneering at mortals who he has the gall to work with and is more or less a sociopath to boot.

Due to this, he is the most outwardly evil and malevolent of Night Raid's members who isn't even in it for the rebellion and the only reason he hasn't plunged the Capital into a zombie apocalypse is because it is not worth his time and while he joined to kill all those 'vermins' consisting of corrupt nobles and politicians, he does so not out of moral obligations but because he thinks they dare to be arrogant without thinking consequences and he is here to do his duty.

The Teigu's effect upon his body has rendered him an undead state alongside making him go insane, completely deluding himself into thinking that he is the real deal that is Death itself and all of Night Raid's members doesn't actually know his backstory.

Compared to every other Night Raid's members who's backstory were told by themselves with one being to help their village, making a difference, a place, taking revenge against nobles and see it's corruption and left, Thirteenth has little backstory to show and it doesn't helped that his undead state has rendered him forgettable.

Najenda theorised that he could possibly be a sole survivor of some village that was being invaded and burned down by the Empire, found the Teigu and used it to take his revenge only for said Teigu to make him forget of his whole reason for revenge and deluded himself as an incarnation of death itself, forgetting his name and turned him into a monster of massive proportions.