Chapter 49: The Hell Champion's Return

Disclaimer: I do not own Overlord (2012) and Akame ga Kill. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: Can someone tell me what happened to my images? They all got violated that their placement are out of place, now. Can someone please tell me what just happened? Seriously, thought. Is Wattpad this perfect or not or is there some hacker that wants to annoy the Hell out of me because it's not funny.

PSS: You know, Salt Fics, right? Apparently, this type of fanfic is where the author deliberately wants to make us hate their stories so much. Bar none the most infamous is one from the Miraculous Ladybug cartoon show and suffice to say, I don't touch the show at all because of three things:

The fandom itself is toxic.

Two of the most hated characters are there, not naming any names here.

And finally, they pick a child friendly oriented Miraculous Ladybug over the animesque and interesting Music Video called Ladybug PV.

Either way, I'm not a fan of that show regardless of how popular that is.
_____________________________________________

Tatsumi is not having a good day right now.

Between the fact that he was kidnapped by the Empire's most sadistic and cruel general ever, being forced to become her lover and finally, not giving a wink of sleep for some reason, almost as if there had been a disturbance yet his body and mind refused to wake up to find out what that disturbance is, to say that Tatsumi does not have the best of days is an understatement.

Still, at least he isn't being hugged tightly or something although the inner boyhood in him would think that would be a dream come true of how he is being hugged like body pillow by a really beautiful woman like Esdeath.

It is rather fortunate or should he say, unfortunate that Esdeath didn't hug her and just content to sleep by his side although if he wanted to open his eyes to find what kind of disturbance he found himself in, it was already fly away now.

That aside, Tatsumi had been walking in the hall of the Imperial Palace until he is at where he meets with both the Jaegers and the Seven Virtuous Champions.

Opening the door and letting himself inside, he is met with some members of the Jaegers, Wave and Kurome while only one member of the Virtuous Champions, known to his limited knowledge as Uriel Castitas, as they are all sitting at the table, minding their own business.

Wave seemed to have noticed Tatsumi coming as he comes with his greeting, "Hey, there, Tatsumi. How was your day?"

"J-just... fine..." Tatsumi stuttered, having a really difficult time right now, "Although, I wish it wasn't so noisy."

"What happened?" Wave asked in concern.

"Nothing, nothing." Tatsumi assured him before looking at the Kurome girl, who is still eating her cookies, 'Wonder if I noticed her from someone. I mean, the resemblance between this Kurome girl and Akame is-'

His thoughts are interrupted when Kurome noticed his stare, hugged her cookies closer and said, "I'm not giving you my cookies."

'Right. The resemblance between the two is uncanny. Wait, could she be...' Tatsumi then tried to say something, "Sorry, it's just that. You look familiar from someone I knew. Yeah, that's right." He said, quickly assuring her.

"You must mean me looking like my sister, right?" Kurome said as she continued eating her cookies.

"Your sister?" Tatsumi asked in confusion before thinking, 'Wait, could she be-'