Chapter 18: Kali's Training and Meeting the Blindness of Justice

So, how does the previous chapter look? It's worthwhile if I think about it. Got to give the images of Mine, Sheele and Akame in their underwears is kind of just a tip of iceberg for those perverts out there.

Anyway, on with the story.

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
___________________________________________

"S-so... Why are we out here again... M-master?"

That is Kali's question as she followed Thirteenth to a nearby mountain with Bulat in tow.

"Don't ask me. If I were myself, I would not be wasting my time here than at home. So, if you must know...." Thirteenth said before pointing at Bulat, "This man here requested for my service. Whatever it is that he wants."

"You wound me, Thirteenth..." Bulat said in a faux-dissapointed tone, "I just thought that this will be a chance for us to bond with each other. You know, fighting side by side together."

"Just tell us what are we doing here. I have far more important things to do than to amused myself with the likes of you." Thirteenth said.

"How important?" Bulat questioned.

Thirteenth just crossed his arm, not even having wanting to answer him only for Kali to beat him to it, "H-he... He was trying to teach on how to use my powers more effectively. That's all. Yeah, he is trying to teach me how to use this 'Cold Fire' I am using here."

Bulat stare at Kali with a frown and said, "Did he do anything to you, Kali?"

"W-what? Well..." Kali tried to think of an answer before Thirteenth beat her to it.

"If you must know, Bulat..." Thirteenth said his name as he empathised the phrase, "I had been giving her the warmth she deserves after I had cursed her with her new state of existence, trying to make her embrace her new life as my servant of death itself. Unfortunately, Kali here has proven to be difficult at accepting her new state of being, however an annoyance that is." Thirteenth explained.

Bulat looked at him with a frown before still looking at Kali who just said, "It's... It's nice, that's all. Just need to get used to... this..." Kali said as she described her situation.

Bulat frowned at her predicament, feeling pity for the girl when his eyes widened to see Thirteenth patting her head, much to Kali's shock.

"Get used to it quickly, girl. You did say you would be my slave and I accept it. There is no turning back from your service to me." Thirteenth said to her.

"I.... I question my choice." Kali said as Thirteenth just grunt and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"And you didn't answer the girl's questions, Bulat. Why are we out here?" Thirteenth demand an answer from him.

Bulat frowned at Thirteenth's tone before saying, "Well there is a migrating Danger Beast nearby from here and it is up to us to take it down before it would do a huge amount of damage that would reveal the location of our hideout to everyone in the vicinity. Kind of like the mercenaries that were invading our base before. No offense."

"N-none taken... I guess?" Kali said, not knowing if she could truly be offended when she was once a mercenary herself.

"Hmph, you know what. I believe that this will be a time for the likes of you, Kali." Thirteenth said.

"What.... Why?" Kali questioned.

"What do you expect? This will be a time where I shall teach you how to use your powers against such beast. And what better than this so-called migrating Danger Beast?" Thirteenth said.