Chapter 5: The Ice General vs The Demon Emperor

Finally, the chapter you and I are waiting for. The fight between Esdeath and Asmodeus. I will spoil along the lines that Esdeath won't win and has met her match at a literal demon king with the power of the flames but will this fight be short?

No.

Will Esdeath give in?

Maybe at the end of the battle.

Will Asmodeus teach Esdeath her place?

Haha, yes sir ree.

Well, enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Esdeath can only groan as she has a difficult time opening her eyes up.

After she had done that, she looked around to find herself in some sort of cave system if said cave system is made entirely out of flesh everywhere.

'Where... am I?' She thought as she looked around to whatever this place.

From what she can remember, she saw a horde of heavily armoured warriors charging towards her, her Three Beasts and her army and just when Esdeath is about to charge in, some orange floating oval, most likely a portal, suddenly appeared in front of her and she goes through it.

And now, she found herself in a cavernous area made of flesh and sinew.

'Standing here won't help. Need to find a way out of here and get to my army. As strong as my armies are, they won't survive against those horde of warriors.' She thought as she knows on how powerful those warriors are and it doesn't helped that there are many of them.

So she runs off deep into the sinewy caverns as she tried to find a way out of here.

That was until she sensed something and jump away to dodge an incoming attack.

Esdeath finally lands on her feet before looking at what just attacked her. It is one if those towering armoured warriors she saw, who was about to punch her before she dodged as the towering warrior glare at her before standing up, towering over her.

Esdeath smiled as she whips out her blade and pointed at the towering warrior, "Well, well. What are you doing here, warrior? Didn't join up with your fellow warriors outside?" She taunted but the warrior doesn't respond, "I am General Esdeath of the Empire. And would you tell me-" She was interrupted when the warrior just charged towards her, fist in hand.

Esdeath quickly dodged out of the way to avoid a really strong punch that hit the fleshy walls.

Esdeath then lands and jump towards the warrior, intending on slicing him off but when she does strike, it did nothing but making a clanging sound.

'Tch, how thick is this warrior's armour?' She thought in frustration as she avoid the sword strike from him.

Esdeath then conjure a hail of ice in front of her and fire towards the warrior but alas, it barely did any kind of damage as the warrior charge towards her.

Esdeath then create a much bigger ice spike and fire towards the warrior, maybe it will do something.

What she didn't predict is the fact that the warrior just jump to avoid the spike and jump to wall after wall and fall towards him.

This made Esdeath shocked even more, 'He's... Fast....' She thought as she avoid another strike from the warrior again.

The warrior then looked at her as he then whips out his duel swords, spinning them around with great skill before running towards her.

You Do Not Kill Asmodeus. Now Submit to His WillOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara