Chapter 46: The Necessity of the Virtuous Champions

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: Wattpad is being a ****! I swear, they are trying to ruin creativity just because.
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, moving as fast as possible above the forest itself, there lies a vehicle flying above it all...

It appears to be an airship of sort and it is far more advance than anyone had ever seen which includes an engine and a glider that were all glowing blue.

Inside are the Jaegers, Liver and Tatsumi were all looking in wonders at the sight of the deck itself, finding it impressive that they were just beyond words.

Esdeath is more or less neutral on the ship itself while the Champions were all busy with their business.

"Oh my...." Dr. Stylish said in amazement, "I don't know what manner of machinery you have created but I am impressed. You need to tell how you make such a contraption." Dr. Stylish said.

"No...." Uriel said, holding the steering wheel as he is driving it, "Especially when you put all your dirt and grimes all over ship. So, if you truly want to know, you have to make an effort at cleaning this with your bare hands. If you don't, get out." Uriel said, glaring at Dr. Stylish.

Dr. Stylish just gives an indignant huff as he walked away while Wave looked around the flying ship, looking amazed at the sight of it all.

"Man, this is awesome. I mean, this does feel I am on the ship again but now, we're in the sky. This feels awesome." Wave said as he looked around in amazement.

"Yeah, I guess you are right about that." Tatsumi said, standing alongside Wave as they both looked in amazement.

"Indeed it does..." Both Wave and Tatsumi looked behind to see Gabriel had made a conversation, "Again, I do apologize for Uriel and his manners to you all but you cannot deny his talent. A talent to create something better and one that he takes joy with it and more." Gabriel explained as they both stare in amazement.

"Wow...." Wave said in astonishment, "I just didn't know that the guy could make this. I mean, where did he get all the resources to create just one? It must be a lot that it would tank against the Empire's economy."

Tatsumi frown when he thought about the Empire having this kind of vehicle but even if they have the resources for creating this, how is it possible when the Empire is suffering from an economic crisis?

You Do Not Kill Asmodeus. Now Submit to His WillOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara