🍋Chapter 30: A Spear's Strong Attraction

So can anyone tell me what the hell is a 2022 Wattys? I got this note of how my stories has become eligible to some criteria and I don't know if it's good or bad.

I mean, to me, I don't want to get myself into some whatever advertisement that this App will get me since all I care about are stories so until I know the outcome of accepting 2022 Wattys, I refuse because it will be bad for my life to go down the waste.

Also, sorry for those who has seen me broke my promise of showing this '🌶' because it will be very disturbing and just plain disgusted for those who have already gotten themselves into this now immensely popular story.

But all you should know however is that this take inspiration from 'Oooku Nikubenki Compilation' by 'ankoman', specifically the 'stuck' trope of any hentai enthusiasts.

But since you see the '🍋' icon, all I get to say is that this take inspiration from 'Bradamante ga Oshiri de OnaSuppo Suru Hon' by 'takanotume'.

And I will say this again....

DON'T....

JUDGE....

ME....

Now, then. On with the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
____________________________________________

'How the hell did it turn out like this?' Spear thought as she is on her knees and busy licking the thing in front of her.

Asmodeus is still standing in attention in a forest where he found Spear was training at and is now having a blowjob with the former Prime Minister's daughter.

Spear is still glaring at Asmodeus for this but she reluctantly the meat sausage in front of her as she licked member with her tongue.

'Seriously? How the hell did it turned out like this?' Spear thought in frustration after remembering her... deal with the Demon Emperor of Tartarus.
____________________________________________

"So, how does this work exactly?" Spear questioned the Demon Emperor of Baradur in her hand, still creeped by the eye that keep on looking at her.

"It is alright, Spear. Despite how specifically powerful and dangerous, it can be treated like any other spear thought you should go out of your way to avoid touching the spear head. It isn't made from Hellfire for nothing." Asmodeus explained to her and even though Spear is skeptical, she isn't a fool to basically touch something that looks like it could cut through steel like butter.

"But if you must know, however, Baradur can be of some use to you so long as you could understand it's function. I'm not going out of my way to explain it's fundamentals and teach you how to wield the weapon. All I can say is that training through trial and error is basically the best way to use Baradur to its full potential." Asmodeus explained it to her again.

Spear stare in awe at her new weapon, citing that it'll be a wonderful addition to protect her father from any and all enemies.

A poke on her cheek brought her to reality as she screeched in surprise while Asmodeus gives a mischievous smile, "Acting confident, are you?" He teased, making Spear blushed at him pointing it out.