🍋Chapter 32: Leone's Kidnapping and Torture

This is greatly inspired by 'Akame ga Kill Conquest' only this time, it is even raunchier than I can give far less credit for than I used to.

Well, if you see the 🍋 symbol, you know it'll be something really perverted.

Now, enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

____________________________________________

She groaned as she tried to open her eyes as Leone finally saw where she is in a delirious motion, "W-where... Where am I?" Leone said as she tried to make sense of where she woke up to.

She looked around to see that she is in some sort of dungeon and is dank as she expects it too.

She also flinched when she listened to the sounds of whimpering, which means that she isn't alone and there are other cells full of other prisoners here.

"Wha-what the hell?" She exclaimed as she found out that she is being held aloft with chains holding her arms and she look at her position at the fact that she is being held tight by it, "What is this? What the hell just happened?"

'Seriously, thought. What the hell is going on? I don't remember how I got captured. Well, other than-' Leone finally realized something as to how she is captured.

Looking down, she noticed that she isn't wearing Lionelle that grant her the powers of her Teigu, "H-holy shit. This can't be happening. This-" Leone tried to deny the situation she is in but no matter what, it can't be undeniable now.

And her fear seemed to have come true as opening the gate to her cell, Leone looked in terror as none other than Esdeath, smiling with all the sadistic joy she could give that could shake the core of even the most hardened of people.

"My, my. You are a really naughty kitty, trying to interrupt my break. I believe it's time for a little bit of.... a lesson in discipline." Esdeath said, her tone calm but her threat being more louder than ever.

Leone tried to break free from her restraints but without the enhancements from her Teigu, she can't even break free from the metal clasps and chains.

Esdeath can only grin in sadistic joy at Leone's showmanship of fear, "Oooohhh, I like it when they squirm. It makes so... adorable." Esdeath cooed as she walked over to Leone with a strut.

Leone stopped giving off her fearful expression and just give her a defiant glare, "So, tell me, little kitty? Who are you? Another one of those Night Raid assassins? Cause if you are..." Esdeath looked over to Leone's body and outfit and just smirk, "...well, consider me doubtful."

"Fuck you, bitch! I ain't telling you anything!" Leone yelled out to her in defiance.

"Oh, you don't need understand. I'm not hear to get some... information. As I said before, I am on break. What I truly want, however..." Esdeath then tilt her head as she gives her devious smile, "... Is a toy for me to play for a while."

"Fuck you, Esdeath! I'm not your toy!" Leone said defiantly, again trying to break free.

"The more you resist, the more I am going to enjoy having fun with you." Esdeath leaned forward as she looked at Leone's body lecherously, "And I like what I am seeing."

Leone tried and tried to break free from the chains as hard as she can but an icicle is close to her face, frightening her as she trembled in fear from having her face stabbed.