Omake 5: The Fatality of the Three Beasts

Apologies for the chapter but I would like to celebrate Mortal Kombat 1 by having Asmodeus save Spear and Chouri from the Three Beasts and nothing can be a celebration than seeing Daidara, Nyau and Liver were given a fate worse than death through a fatality like no other.

In any case, here it is.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Liver can only snarl in annoyance, irritation and frustration at what the situation he and his fellow members of Esdeath's Three Beasts had found themselves into.

They were tasked with eliminating those in the Empire who doesn't accept the conformation and regime of Honest and then pinned the blame on Night Raid as they planned to lure them into the open for the process.

And right now, they are attempting to kill the former Prime Minister of the Empire, Chouri alongside his daughter, Spear.

Thought they are protected by their bodyguards and their daughter is a student of the martial arts school, the Imperial Fists, they are confident to do the task at hand.

Besides, they are three of the strongest members that were chosen by the Empire's Strongest and to be a Three Beasts is a feat worthy of their strength, their tenacity, their martial prowess alongside the Teigu at their disposal.

At least, that's the idea of it.

Liver can only glare, kneeling down and clutching his arm as he looked at the mysterious saviour who came out of nowhere and saved Spear before the finishing blow was struck.

And by 'save', he means coming out of nowhere, saved Spear by punching Nyau in the face and now, he too is glaring while massaging his left cheek which has become red and swollen from the hard punch.

All the while, the only one not feeling angry is Daidara who stare in a gleeful smile at the new foe he is facing while clutching his Teigu in hand.

Said 'foe' appears to be a man who's facial features are hidden beneath his hood with said outfit appearing as a dark purple coat with a hardened breastplate and wearing thick leather gloves and thick combat boots while in his hand, he is carrying a sword in hand, blade as red and glowing as the colour of blood with a skull on the crossguard.

Overall, there is a palpable aura of strength and power from this mysterious figure and aside from Daidara, none like this one bit.

Nonetheless, Liver keep himself calm and cool as he, with a difficult time straining from the injury he had sustained after having his right arm being slashed, stands up, clear his throat and said, "I do not know who you are but this is none of your business. Leave this place at once and I promise you that you won't be hunted down for your interruptions in Imperial business."

The hooded man can only stare at Liver after he had given his speech. Then, beneath his hood, he gives a smirk, almost as if he had heard a funny joke as he said, "My name is Asmodeus, the Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells and whatever business you had, I can intervene whether you like it or not. And..." The hooded man, Asmodeus, then looked at the carriage, still seeing Chouri and Spear and said, "They are useful to me and I don't want you to end their usefulness prematurely. So, do yourself a good favour and give up or..." Asmodeus then raised his sword, aiming at them and said, "I'll make sure that your death will be very, very fatal."

Liver can only glare in irritation at this Asmodeus person and so is Nyau.

Daidara, however...

"Enough talk. Let's fight..."