Mammon Character Information:

The Third Lord of the Nine Hells and one that embody the true meaning of being a villain protagonist in the escapism of lust, pleasure and all that is evil possible while you want to put in their shoes or not, there is half to deny on how utterly wrong or or accept on how right that is.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Name: Mammon

Title: The Serpent King and Queen. The Empire's Most Influential Non-Governmental Conform Figure. The Viscount of Greed.

Race: Maedar/Medusa

Class: Warlock-Duelist

Character Information:
In the heart of the Capital of the Empire, where everybody is a corrupt, hedonistic and cruel humans where the Prime Minister himself named Honest has allowed it as he persuade the child Emperor to listen to his every word, none can show much ire, hatred and vitriol by even the corrupt nobles and Honest himself and the only reason he isn't executed on the spot is because he is even more influential, even more connected and finally, even more threatening that even the orders of both his word and even the Emperor are ignored by him.

Viscount Mammon is the mysterious noble in the Empire who had ruled his half of the Imperial Capital and also ruled a mega-corporation that are none governmental conformation where Mammon can do rule without government interference and untouchable to the law and even in the city like the Capital, Mammon goes out of his way to enjoy the privilege of his vast wealth, power and influence by getting all the sex, art or even just bullying people, particularly other lowly-ranked rich people, in compliance to him.

Did I forgot to mention that Mammon is a demon? The saving grace is that he is not a demon but rather, a former player of YGGDRASIL who's reincarnation from being a gamer to being the genuine article are real and is also one who acknowledged that he is in that anime that his friends watched with him.

A wild card who's allegiance to anyone is nil and who is willing to sow chaos and discord in the Empire if it means he will become an Emperor himself, Mammon has both the ambition, the greed and the massive sex drive to make sure that he will get what he wants without consequences and as the Third Lord of the Nine Hells and the self-proclaimed Viscount of Greed, he will truly have everything.

Personality:

Mammon is, without a doubt, the most eccentric man of them all and everyone is baffled by how utterly childish, whimsical and insane he is by way of his irreverent personality and tomfoolery behavior.

This, however, doesn't hide how he is both the most amoral, ruthless, sociopathic and unrepentant in the Empire and is one of the least trustworthy, the most self-absorbed and the most pragmatic when it comes on securing his power and influence in the Empire and is ruthless enough to make sure that anyone would know that or else.

Mammon does have a whimsical air to his side and is so utterly eccentric that he makes people unnerved by his crazy antics and weird actions of what he is even doing and is kind of considered to be mad which he wholeheartedly admits it.

Always cracking jokes, seeing the humour in things and is not one to take things seriously and just look like an idiot with a short attention span, this doesn't detract how devious Mammon can be and taking pride in the knowledge, his own kingdom he ruled over with a lot of loyal citizens and combatants under his control, Mammon has no qualms taking advantage of it all through blackmail, making deals, thievery and making promises to get the job done.