Chapter 60: Steve and Marthas Wedding.

Start from the beginning

Once I was sure they had fled the property, I admitted what I had done to Sparklez.

"I was just trying to make them uncomfortable, sorry Sparkley pants. You okay?" I smiled and sat back down on the bed with him.

"I thought you said you were gonna stop hurting me, you butt..." He held his neck and shook his head grumpily.

"Oh come on, it was just a love bite! Stop being a sausage," I kissed his cheek and he gagged in disgust.

"Stop calling me a sausage you-...er...you jerk," he weakly insulted back.

"That was the worst come back I've ever heard, and Decs were pretty bad back at Mianite. You've set a new record! Such a cute little sausage," I taunted. He sighed dramatically and laid back down on the bed, still holding his neck.

"Did I really hurt you?" I didn't actually mean to cause him harm...

"No...it's just embarrassing that you did that in front of them...why were they even here?"

"They came to apologize, and I accepted it." My communicator beeped, and I groaned again. I really wanted to just stay here all day with Sparklez, and I knew that whoever had texted me wanted something. It was from Steve.

'Mate, where are ye? The wedding is in a couple a hours, ye better not be sleeping ye lazy koala!'

"CRAP! I FORGOT ABOUT THE WEDDING!" I shouted at Sparklez.

"Uh oh. What time is it?"

"It's in like three hours! Steve's gonna kill me! I said I'd be there to help him practice vows! I haven't even got my suit or anything and it takes an hour to put the damn thing on!"

"Calm down! We'll go back to your place and I'll help you get ready, just tell Steve that my nose was hurting and you were trying to help," he rushed to get out of the covers as he thought of the excuse.

"This is gonna suck," I groaned as I ripped the blanket off and felt the cold air attack my warm skin.

"Shut up, it's Steve's day. The least we can do is act happy that we're in scratchy suits," he laughed as he adjusted his clothes and put on his glasses.

~

"Did you put on cologne?"

"Yes," I replied with a bored tone.

"Did you wash your face?"

"Sure did," I sighed.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Sparklez I'm not a kid, I brushed my freaking teeth!" I rolled my eyes at him, while he adjusted my black tie. I begged Ianite to get me a clip on, but she insisted a classic tie was more elegant. That woman is like my grandmother.

"I'm just trying to help, you butt. Stay still, I keep messing up because you're moving." He yanked on the tie and it caused me to trip on the wooden stool and fall, only to be caught by him.
I laughed at the fall and pressed my forehead against Sparklez, his arms still wrapped around me. He groaned in annoyance.

"You're driving me insane, just let me fix your crappy tie!" He pushed me off of him and I stomped grumpily back onto the stool.

I hate standing still.

As he fiddled with the stupid tie, I kept glancing at his outfit.

He was wearing a suit too...and it was really tight.

He had a single lavender rose on his right pocket, just like the rest of the male grooms. But it made his eyes stand out so well...
His jet black hair was smoothed back with gel that made it look so shiny. He looked like James Bond almost, except he had that sexy stubble on his cheeks. A very sexy James Bond.
He had a cute frustrated look on his face as he messed with the stupid tie.