"Sit here with your shoulders relaxed and try to practice a few more times."

With that said, Xiao Heng directly fetched a stack of rice paper.

"Practice every day and finish writing these papers."

"Ah, so many..."

Gu Suier looked at the stack of white and smooth paper, and couldn't believe that she would use so much paper.

This is much more money...

However, Xiao Heng misunderstood her, he thought she was afraid of tiredness.

"Wouldn't it be better for you to give people embroidering skills?"

"but I......"

She wanted to speak, but she was a little afraid, and looked at him timidly.

His eyes were like a frightened deer in the forest.

He looked at her like this, his heartbeat seemed to miss a beat, then stood up and walked to the bookshelf, but he seemed to say casually: "The old lady and the eldest lady are very good people, and all the sisters-in-law in the family are also easy to get along with. Yes, you don't have to be upset."

"Well, I got it."

She thought she probably understood what he meant.

He doesn't like him to be the actress for others.

When Xiao Heng heard her say this, he didn't speak any more. He pulled out a thread-bound book from the shelf, sat back next to the bookcase, and looked down there.

Seeing this, Gu Suier didn't say a word again, and practiced those two words with her head down.

Gu Sui, her name.

It is said that when she was born, when Mai Suier was just drawn out, her father gave her such a name.

When she filled up a piece of paper, her wrists were tired and painful, and the little tadpoles in her belly seemed to wake up and began to squirm in her belly.

In her posture, the little tadpole was uncomfortable and began to kick, she could even feel the little tadpole's fleshy buttocks arching back and forth.

Putting down the pen in her hand, she gently stroked her belly.

Xiao Heng raised his head and his eyes fell on her stomach.

"Are you going to get up and walk?"

"Hmm."

She couldn't ask for it, but in front of him, she didn't dare.

He was about to get up with difficulty while holding the table, but Xiao Heng came over, held her arm, and helped her up.

He supported her, walked out of the study, and walked around the yard.

Tian'er is really getting cold now. It doesn't rain and it is cold. Because he gave her the robe, his body is thin, but fortunately, he is not afraid of the cold.

The autumn wind has risen, blowing the bamboo forest in the corner of the yard, the bamboo forest is swaying, making a rustling sound.

Sui'er looked at the bamboo forest, but thought of the bamboo he embroidered, thinking about giving the handkerchief to the eldest girl, and then not embroidering again.

He doesn't like embroidering things by himself.

Xiao Heng held her hand and suddenly asked, "What happened to your hand?"

As he said, he stopped and put his hand in his palm to look.

In the autumn sun, those hands were almost transparent.