"Thank you Sanye." Gu Suier was flattered.

While talking, the group of people in front walked across from each other. Gu Suier hadn't seen him, but the other party was dressed in beautiful clothes, followed by two young men, knowing that they were not ordinary people.

When the man saw Xiao Heng, he smiled and said, "My third brother, why come back home this time?"

When Gu Suier heard this, she knew that this was the eldest son of the Hou Mansion, Xiao Jue, who was also Li Xiurong's husband. He heard that the eldest son of Xiao was now an official in the court and had a very good future, which everyone praised. Even Mother An once said that she would inherit the title of Marquis Rui Ding from now on.

Gu Suier didn't quite understand what Madam An said, but she knew that this was a man of thousands of dignity, perhaps even more noble than Xiao Heng.

She quickly took out her hand from Xiao Heng and bowed her head in salute, but who knew Xiao Heng held her hand and didn't let go.

She struggled gently, he just pinched her hand with three fingers, but she couldn't get rid of it.

In desperation, I lowered my head and said nothing, and didn't dare to break free.

Xiao Heng looked at his elder brother, his face still faintly: "I have nothing to spare."

Xiao Yue listened, and smiled: "It's rare that the third brother is fine. For the brother, I said I want you to have two drinks."

As he said, he looked at Gu Suier next to him, only to realize that Xiao Heng was actually holding Gu Suier's hand.

"This is-Aunt Gu?"

Obviously Xiao Ju knew about Gu Suier.

"Sui'er has seen Grand Prince." Gu Suier hurriedly went down, but because Xiao Heng's hand was pinched, she couldn't worship deeply.

"Free gift." Xiao Jue smiled and looked at Xiao Heng holding Gu Suier's hand tightly, but found it quite interesting: "The third brother has done a great job in the Dandong corruption case."

Xiao Heng's eyebrows were cold: "My elder brother, what's the matter?"

Xiao Yue smiled and said, "Aren't I going to make a family routine with my third brother?"

Xiao Heng: "Then let's talk another day."

Xiao Yue was still smiling, smiling and looking at Gu Suier, who lowered her head next to her and did not dare to say a word: "Okay, then I will be my brother and let me have a good chat."

Saying goodbye to Xiao Ju, the two of them turned a corner and arrived at Tingzhuyuan.

Xiao Heng finally let go of Gu Suier's hand.

This made Gu Suier breathed a sigh of relief.

As soon as I stepped into the yard, I saw the grandmother next to the youngest grandma, and the maids next to the second youngest grandmother were all there, talking to Bao Ya in the yard.

Seeing Xiao Heng came back, they came forward to see him.

Xiao Heng swept away the big baggages lying beside them: "What is this?"

The grandmother hurriedly accompanied and smiled and said, "It was the young lady who asked the old slave to come over, saying that some of the autumn clothes and winter clothes from the pregnancy last year were sent by the old slave to Aunt Gu to wear first.

The maid also followed: "Second young lady also find some, and ask the slave and maid to send it to Aunt Gu."

Xiao Heng nodded: "Thanks to my grandma and grandma for me."