Mother An hurriedly replied: "The one who opened the umbrella, it's just the wind blowing, it may still blow over, but the rain outside is small, it doesn't matter."

There are four times a year in Houfu to make clothes. Only this year did you say that you need to tailor your clothes and prepare for clothes. Others don't worry, because there are clothes from previous years to wear first, but Gu Suier does not. Besides, she has a big belly now, and she can't get any clothes from anyone.

The old lady became a little unhappy: "This is not good, she is about to give birth in three months, double body, what if there is a cold? Besides, the clothes are also thin."

As she said, she told the maid beside her to Ruyi: "Go and look over and take the soft wool brocade cloak I made last year, and then take a few brand new jackets and trousers, and let Suier put it on first. So as not to freeze."

When she said this, Li Xiurong next to her smiled and said: "Old lady, yesterday I went to my wife's place, and I heard the lady mention it, saying that she should hurry up and get some clothes for Sui'er. Who would have thought that the rain came suddenly today, but it was not caught up after all. She had a maid over to tell me early in the morning, and asked me to send some clothes of my pregnant child to Suier in emergency, too. Blame me, forget this! Now your brocade cloak is nothing more than that, but you still keep the jacket and trousers by yourself. I think Suier has a big belly and can't wear it at all. I will give my clothes back. Suier sent it over."

Originally the weather was still very hot, but suddenly it rained this morning and the sky was cold. The lady was in charge of Zhongxiu, and it was too busy.

This is what Li Xiurong looks like, afraid that the old lady and Xiao Heng will have an idea, and they will come out and take the fault on themselves, and come to her mother-in-law.

When the old lady heard this, although she understood in her heart, she followed Li Xiurong's words and said: "It's still your mother-in-law who thinks well and understands it. It's hard for her to be busy with family affairs and still worry about this."

Seeing this, Bai Yuqing also followed: "I have some over there too, I'll take it if I choose."

So far, the old lady has nothing to blame, and smiled and said: "That's OK, it's still your clothes."

Seeing this, Gu Suier was moved.

In fact, she has made a lot of clothes for her in the house. They are all very good-fitting. The materials are all good. This time it rained suddenly and the weather turned cold. She didn't feel it in the house, but it felt cold when she came out. , But still gritted his teeth.

Now that everyone is going to give themselves clothes, I am grateful, thank you with a smile, and then I took out all the gifts I made and distributed them to everyone.

"The veil for Miss Watch has not been embroidered yet, so I will embroider it soon and send it over."

She pursed her lips and smiled.

I didn't expect my cousin to be there, and listening to what I said just now, I had to live longer, so I could only go back and embroider a new one for her.

Then Lu Qingyi had a kind temperament, and she said with a smile when she heard this: "I don't use it. I was originally an uninvited guest!"

When she said that, everyone laughed, and while smiling, the old lady's pillow had been taken out, and when she glanced at it, she was surprised.

With her well-maintained hand, she touched the pattern on the fortune and longevity, and touched the lingering big fairy peach and asked, "Sui'er, which embroidery is this?"