She usually didn't care about it, but now she is beginning to be afraid, standing there regretting it, thinking that she wants to choose a soft and prestigious one, why did she pick this one!

Blame the third brother for being so kind to this concubine.

After suffering like this for a full half an hour, finally, Doctor Hua's pulse diagnosis finally came out.

She looked at the doctor, and then at the maids who came in and out. She wanted to stop the individual to ask, but no one answered her.

If it were normal, she would have thought that someone looked down on her concubine, but now she was pulling her heart and thinking about being afraid.

Don't have anything wrong, will the third brother be angry? Wouldn't the third brother sue to the emperor in one breath? Will the old lady scold herself? Will you punish yourself?

After much deliberation, Xiao Heng finally ordered someone to call her and let her go to the study.

She was dumbfounded, and she walked to the study with heavy legs and feet, feeling that she was getting closer to death with every step.

After entering, Xiao Heng didn't even lift his head or look at her.

She cried out cautiously: "Brother San."

Xiao Heng still didn't look up, and continued to read.

Xiao Xuxin mentioned her throat and said aggrieved: "Brother, I was wrong."

Xiao Heng remained silent, turning the pages of the book with his slender fingers.

Xiao Xu cried all of a sudden, covering his face and crying: "Third brother, I bullied my sister-in-law. I didn't mean it. I just thought that the lady gave her eggs instead of me."

Xiao Heng put the book aside, picked up the pen, and polished it.

Xiao Xu burst into tears and was full of guilt and anxiety: "Brother, if something happens to my sister-in-law, I will pay for it! I was wrong, and I will never dare anymore!"

At this time, Xiao Heng raised his head and glanced at her lightly.

Xiao Xu was looked at by him so that he only felt as if a cool breeze was blowing through him.

She suddenly understood what auntie said, why can't provoke anyone, just can't provoke Xiao Heng.

She stammered: "Three, third brother...I was wrong."

Xiao Heng put down the pen and ink in his hand, and said quietly, "You didn't do anything wrong, but her physical foundation is not good. Since she became pregnant, some things have happened. The fetal phase is unstable, so she should be healthy and healthy. , It is not suitable to start a quarrel with others."

Xiao Xu cried and said, "Third brother, I know, I'm all to blame for making my sister-in-law angry. If anything happens, I will die of guilt! I won't dare anymore!"

Xiao Heng's words are still light: "You and I are brothers and sisters, should we take care of each other, or should harmony be more important, what does my sister think?"

Xiao Xu's little chicken pecks rice: "Yes, yes, the third brother is right! Peace should be the most important thing, and I will get along well with my sister-in-law in the future! I will never let my sister-in-law be angry anymore! I'll give it to you later. My sister-in-law apologizes!"

Xiao Heng: "It's okay, you go out first, and remember to ask Mother An to pick you up some black eggs. You are going to take the women's school exam recently to help you up."