Chapter 58: Tom goes Insane.

Start from the beginning

My temper flared. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. If he said another word...

"Now you're all gay and stuff. What's up with that? I mean, I could believe Sparklez was gay but you? When you said it I thought you were just messing with us dude. What about your other friends man? What about us? Are you just gonna abandon us so that you can screw Sparklez all day?"

I was already half way across the room with my fists clenched, but Tom beat me to it.

He jerked up from his spot on the bed and punched Nade square in the nose. Nade fell on the floor and shook his head, shocked at the action.
Tom jumped up from the bed and grabbed the front of Nades hoodie, his fist collided with Nades face over and over again. He was infuriated. His face was a dark shade of red and his eyes were wild with blind fury.

He wasn't gonna stop anytime soon. And Nade was already bleeding horribly from his nose.
Nade looked absolutely terrified, he begged Tom to stop. But I don't think Tom heard him over his own yelling.

"SAY IT AGAIN! DO IT NADE! I DARE YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He sounded possessed, his voice was a loud screech. Toms fist did not ease up at all. Nades face was a bloody pulp.

"Tom stop! He's had enough! Stop it!" I pulled at Toms arm, but he wasn't going to let up on Nade.

"IVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU! I NEVER LEFT YOU! IT WAS YOU WHO LEFT ME HIGH AND DRY AND YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE GOING! DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT ABANDONMENT WHEN YOU LEFT ME! DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT SPARKLEZ LIKE THAT WHEN HE WAS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM HURTING MYSELF! YOU LEFT...you left me...like I didn't even matter..." Toms possessed voice cracked, and then he broke out into tears.

He let go of Nades shirt and Nade scrambled away from him, absolutely terrified.
Tom hid his face in his hands and sobbed pitifully. I pulled him into me and let him cry.

"It's okay...it's okay..." I whispered to him. I rubbed my hands in circles on his back. He sobbed quieter.

I looked to Nades bloody face and shook my head.
"I told you, one word. You never listen, do you Nade?"

"Tom dude. I'm sorry. I messed up. And I'm sorry," his voice was filled with regret.

Tom just shook his head and pulled away from me, exiting the room and slamming the door behind him. I had no idea where he was going.

"Where...where's he going?" Nade pushed himself up from the floor and staggered a bit as he did. Blood dripped off of his face and onto the floor. His nose looked broken and he had so many cuts and already colored bruises. I shouldn't feel sorry for him...but I was an Ianitee after all. Stupid forgiveness...

"I don't know. Why did you even come here if all you were gonna do is insult him?"

"I didn't mean for it to turn out like that dude...I'm not good at apologizing. I was taught not to do it...ever."

"What did he mean by you left him? Where did you guys even go? I haven't seen you for weeks."

"We ran away. We thought some huge war was about to break out, so we ran off to like a different island and made a base there. The taint was everywhere dude, it was scaring us. We had to go."

"Why didn't you tell Tom you were leaving?"

"Because...we knew he'd stay anyway. Might as well not even tell him..."

"You're an idiot. Come with me, I'm patching up your bloody face."
I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to the main floor, when most of my med supplies were. I didn't know how to do stitches, but at least I could get the blood off of his face and stop the bleeding.
He sat down on the floor and I pulled out my med kit Tom had given me when I moved my things here the first time.
I was in the middle of drying up Nades blood, when Guard Tom came down the steps and gasped at the sight.