D&W 41: Love you, Bye

+++

"What Jimin?" I switched the call over.

"Hey kid. You sound irritated. Am I interrupting something?" As far as I was concerned, he was interrupting something. His sugary sweet voice didn't make up for it. I shouldn't have answered but it wasn't often that Jimin called instead of texted. "What do you need?"

"Jaehyun is having a party tonight. You have to come." He said. I wanted to come for sure, but not the way he was thinking. Regardless of the fact that JAehyun and I had become mutually acquainted, I was not particularly interested in a party. Besides, Hyunjin had already asked me if I was coming and I told him no. What would I look like showing up after that? Jaehyun's parties were fun, but not without Tae. I still hadn't grown out of my need to be with him in those environments. "I'll think about it." I said, dismissively, even though I had no intention of going.

"But it's like in an hour. Hobi's out with Yoongi, Jin and namjoon are busy and Tae is out of town. Come please?" Jimin begged. "Well, I'm a little busy right now too." I said. HE scoffed. "What could you possibly be doing? Valornat can wait."

"I'm not playing video games. I'm just busy."

"Busy doing nothing?" Jimin countered. If I didn't come up with another excuse, Jimin would figure something out. I was a shit liar. "Just come for a little bit."

"Maybe when I'm done."

"Done doing what~?" Jimin urged. I could tell he knew something was up because otherwise, I would have just outright told him what I was doing. His voice shifted to a more playful tone. Here we fucking go. "Ooooh! I see what's going on." He giggled.

"I gotta go." I said.

"Enjoy your orgasm. See you in an hour."

"I didn't say I wa-" He hung up on me before I could retract my agreement to go to the party.

I switched the call back over to Taehyung.

"Who was that?"

"Jimin."

"What'd he want?"

"Party." I answered shortly. "Okay, shut up." I told him. He did so and I set my phone on the bed face up so that he could only see the ceiling.

After setting my phone down, I pulled my shirt off and slid my sweatpants down my legs. I had no idea how I got this turned on, but the front of my underwear was wet with arousal. Perhaps it was Tae's voice that did it. Tingles swam under my skin eagerly at the thought of what was about to ensue, what Taehyung was about to hear. I trusted him enough to show him the wanton side of me, the side of me that wasn't afraid of intimacy.

I took several deep breaths, tried to forget that he could hear my every move and closed my eyes. I began to tease myself the way he did, tracing the pads of my fingers across my lips, down my neck, across my heavy pulse and around my sensitive nipples. I traced circles on my abs, dipped into my navel and lower. My legs fell open, vulnerable, as my hand dipped into my underwear, fingers teasing my cock from base to tip, tip to base until it twitched hard against my stomach. I pulled the waistband down my thighs and let them fall to the floor, relieved to be out of confinement.

I teased my length so much, it started to bob even without contact, so I gave it a rest and traced my hands back and forth across my inner thighs, and then back up my body again, from lips to thighs, expect on the second pass, I dipped my fingers between my lips, weeting them for the next pass down my body. My patience was intense, but I'd reward myself soon. If I rushed, it would satiate my craving for an orgasm, but not for the touch that I needed. I also wanted to tease Taehyung a bit. Since he couldn't see me, he had no idea how far I'd gone.