D&W 7: He Looks Good Tonight

University is kicking my ass, but I made it out alive for an update. Here's a long one. I'd love it if you Comment and vote. Anything to let  me know you like it.  💜💜💜

KIM TAEHYUNG

The ballroom photographed so well tonight, thanks to Jimin and his team. The tables were draped with beige tablecloths and atop each, sat candles carved into flowers. I snapped pictures of the empty tables and then retreated to the lobby as the rest of Jimin's team scrambled around to put finishing touches on the decor. Tonight, I would be in charge of blue carpet photography and during the event. Our school loved to get pictures of the club members and alumni for the schools social media accounts, which I was in charge of. What better way to promote the school than to treat its guests like celebrities.

When the guests began to file in, I saw a mix of students and former students dressed in fancy attire and glittery jewelry. I snapped pictures of smiling groups and their graceful poses, never moving from my post in the foyer.

"Hey Taehyung." A man's voice feathered into my ear as he came into view. He came floating over in a royal blue suit and waved his fingers at me flirtatiously. "Hey Hyunjin. Smile for me?" I prompted him as he posed, silver diamond stud earrings twinkling against the soft flash. He smirked confidently into the lens with plump, pink tinted lips until he was rushed along by his other dance club members.

"Jinnie, stop hogging the camera!" They said. He rolled his eyes and prepared for the group photo and then they dragged him into the ballroom. The man was one of my previous conquests and he wasn't annoying about it. He was one of the few I allowed to kiss me since we'd known eachother since middle school. I winked at him as he looked back at me before entering the banquet hall.

About half an hour into the event, I saw him coming out of a side room, followed my Min Yoongi, Namjoon and his little blond friend next to another black haired guy who kinda resembled a fox. They were followed by a couple of other Math club mates. Everyone looked really nice, but all I saw was him.

My heart fucking skipped when we made eye contact and I forced myself not to say the first thing that came to my mind. He probably wouldn't take too kindly to me commenting on his exposed collar bones. Jungkook's wavy wolf cut was silky and shiny, tucked behind his fully pierced ears. His loose black button down draped off of his sculpted shoulders and tucked into his black pants, which hugged his little waist and accentuated the definition of his thighs. The man was a work of art. No matter what he wore, he was always stunning.

Jungkook and his club mates gathered together to get a group photo. While everyone was filing into frame, I snapped a candid image of Jungkook while he was caught off guard, bantering with his friends and moving around to get his good side. When everyone was ready, I counted down with the viewfinder to my eye. I glanced at each individual to make sure they were ready. *Click, click* and then my eyes singled in on the beauty himself like a magnet and so did my lens. Jungkook's glossy, peachy lips stretched into an uneven grin and his eyes softened with contentment. After I shot a couple of photos of the whole group, I zoomed in on Jungkook's face. *click, click, click*. Those single images would go into my archive, shamelessly. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as I felt a familiar heat coiling in my stomach with a side of fluttering butterflies as I watched him walk in with his people.

Jungkook and I briefly made eye contact again and I gave him a charming smile, nodding my head at him. He returned my smile with a tight lipped grin, pensively, as if he was forcing it.

"He looks good tonight, doesn't he?" Jimin's voice came up behind me. The chatter around the room almost drowned him out.

"Don't make it worse." I scoffed at him. Jimin snickered. I could tell he was trying to tease me because I'd agreed to leave Jungkook alone even though I wanted so badly to drag him into one of the side rooms and have my way with him. But if I wanted to earn his trust and respect, I would have to be a good boy and stop provoking him.