D&W 34: I'm Not Grounded

It really took me forever to write this chapter. I re-wrote it three times and edited it more. I'm finally pretty happy with this one. Thanks for your patience. 

KIM TAEHYUNG

Jungkook peered through the mirror at me, a pout lining his lips. Draped over his sculpted torso was another dress shirt, unable to satisfy him. I could see the sure distaste on his face as he spent hours in the fitting room trying on shirt after shirt for the Ice Ball, the host club's winter formal.

"I look stupid." Jungkook grumbled, tearing the button up shirt from his shoulders. I fought the way my eyes wanted to linger on his naked shoulders. He wouldn't take too kindly to me making a naughty comment at him right now. Jungkook was having trouble finding the right look, even though we'd already been in twelve stores before this one. I offered to help pick some outfits out for him, but he claimed he hated all of my ideas. I was almost certain the real reason was because they were all revealing, but hey, I picked things out that I wanted to see him in, I couldn't help that they showed some skin. Regardless of what Jungkook wore, he still looked delicious, but even still, I knew what would look amazing on him. I just had to wait for him to stop being a stubborn brat and take my advice.

"You look fine, baby." I said, shrugging, even though I wasn't the biggest fan of the shirt he had on. Jungkook could tell and frowned. "I don't want to look fine." He retorted, insulted. I smirked. "For someone who doesn't like attention, you sure are picky." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm not picking this outfit for attention, I just don't want to look like a waiter from an Italian restaurant." he said, defending himself, even though he knew damn well he was picky about everything: the people he hung out with, the food he ate, the type of socks he wore with certain shoes, Jungkook always got his way.

"You don't look like a waiter babe, more like an English schoolboy." I teased him. Jungkook glared at me. "Fuck you." He muttered. "I've been waiting for you to give me the green light for weeks, darling. That was all it took?" I teased again. Jungkook thumped me in the forehead. "Tae, stop shitting around and help me." he grumbled, trying on the next shirt. I rubbed my forehead, but snickered regardless of the pain.

The store we were in currently had a punk vibe to it, which Jungkook had been personally intrigued with. However, nothing he picked out was fitting the idea he had in his head. He wanted a cross between regal and steampunk, whatever the hell that meant.

"Oh, now you want my help? I saw something out there that would make you look delicious." I said, after watching Jungkook pout and sigh at his reflection for the twentieth time. Jungkook's back was so soft looking, yet the muscles under the skin rippled like ocean waves as he moved around the fitting room. His waist was so tight. His sleeve of tattoos complimented the creamy caramel color of his skin. I wanted to run my lips down his back and devour him, but I was in time-out. I knew he would cuss at me if I tried.

"I'm all out of ideas now. . . what do you have in mind?" He asked me, crossing his arms stubbornly. I smiled triumphantly. "I'll be right back, beautiful."

"Where are you going?" He questioned me, knowing I was going to go get something scandalous. I just patted his butt to reassure him and then left him shirtless and nervous in the fitting room.

When I came back, Jungkook narrowed his eyes at me. In my hands, I held an oversize, mesh button down shirt, adorned with a metallic sheen, and a black accessory that I knew he would protest. He looked reluctant, but the outfit would change his mind.

"Taehyung, what the hell? You know I don't like to wear stuff like this." Jungkook complained. I sighed. "At least try it on, Baby. If you hate it, take it off." I argued. He pursed his lips and took the items from me. I decided not to say anything else. I'd just let the clothes do the talking.