D&W 18: I'll Give You A Million Kisses When You Get Back

I had a lot of fun writing this part that I didn't realize it was over 5,000 words. So you get another double update. Stay tuned my loves 😉💜 Song attached is Aura by Junny and PH1

+++

JEON JUNGKOOK

Warm, full lips caressed my skin, starting their journey from the tight skin of my neck, sending electricity down my spine with every tease of his wet tongue. Once again, they met my own lips with a soft, sensual caress of my tongue. Our groins met each other in the middle, fighting for friction, though I was losing with every delicious circle he made with his hips. I let out a breathy moan into the purple hazed room and threw my head back as his hands gripped my waist for dear life. The feeling of his nails digging into my bare skin turned me on more than I realized. Those lips made their way down my neck and heaving chest, then his tongue teased the hardened buds of my nipples. They were pointless little appendages, but they could do so much for pleasure, making my body shiver with need for the man who was teasing them. My fingers entangled in his hair as his mouth explored my torso, eating up the abs I liked to hide as if he would never see them again. His journey didn't stop there. He went lower and lower until he was kissing the waistband of my briefs, tasting the forbidden skin that hid just below. My heart thumped with need as I watched him watch me come undone at his mercy. He had begun to pull the briefs down my hips when suddenly, I was snatched through the mattress and smacked with bright sunlight.

"Jungkook, wake the fuck up. We're going to be late if you don't get up right now." Wooyoung's annoying voice and condescending face was the last thing I wanted to see when I had a wet dream boner under the blanket. I groaned in frustration that my brain didn't allow me to finish my dream, nor did Wooyoung. It was shameful.

"Don't look at me like that. I knew you were having a wet dream when you were panting and squirming and shit. You know your brain won't let you finish. If you get too excited, you wake yourself up, in more ways than one." He said winking suggestively at me. "I know that, asshole. Don't talk to me." I grumbled, adjusting myself and getting out of bed. I still needed to pack and as much as I hated to admit it, Wooyoung was right. If I was too slow, we would be late.

"Where were you last night anyway? I've never seen you leave the comfort of your room so much." Wooyoung inquired. I frowned, trying to think of a good lie. Except I was a really bad liar. "I went to an art gallery."

"Bo-ring." He sang. "Alone?"

"No. . ."

Wooyoung cocked his head at me, expecting me to elaborate. Obviously, I didn't. I just changed the subject the best I could, which was easy because Woo had adhd.

KIM TAEHYUNG

"It's just three days, right?" I asked Jungkook, glad he remembered to call me before he left. I found it adorable the way he sort of whispered, as if talking to me was some sort of secret.

"Yeah. Competition all day, team meal, brunch with my parents, I'll be so busy." He teased me. I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, Yeah. Call me at least once while you're busy." I responded. I had gotten so used to Jungkook being around on a daily basis that I forgot what it was like before I knew him. I had a feeling I wouldn't like it. "I don't know, I'm pretty popular in Busan. Maybe I won't have time to call you." He continued to tease me. The sound of his sassy voice turned me on more than anything else. It made me think about doing dirty things to him. I wasn't sure if he would appreciate my dirty thoughts, so I opted for a more subtle approach. "Keep talking to me like that and you won't come home to a happy Taehyung." I growled into the phone. Jimin had just come back into our room and eyed me strangely.

"What are you going to do, spank me?" Jungkook asked in a lusty tone. I shivered at the raspiness in his voice. So maybe he didn't mind my suggestive jokes anymore. "Keep provoking me and I might." I warned. Jungkook just snorted and cleared his throat. I flustered him, I could tell. He was all bark and no bite. I wondered if he believed me when I said I would do it.