D&W 27: Not My Fault I'm Interesting

Quick question, how many words is too long for a chapter? For reference, this chapter is  roughly 5500 words. Enjoy~

+++

I woke up to Taehyung's bare chest the next morning, rising and falling against the sound of his soft breathing. My eyes fluttered open long before him and I just watched him as he slept. Taehyung's face was really a work of art. His lips rested softly in a pout and his cheeks were smooshed against my pillows. He looked harmless, but I knew damn better. His blue hair laid in a colorful mess against his forehead and I fought the urge to run my hands through it. I could still see his dark brown roots peeking out between the blue.

"Damn, Guk, did you lose it already?" I heard Wooyoung before I knew that he entered the room. I was startled. He was standing in the doorway with a coffee in his hand and he had a mischievous look on his face. Gyu's eyes were trained on Taehyung's naked silhouette under the blanket and I got an irritated twinge in my stomach.

"I didn't lose shit, Woo. As you can see, I'm still clothed. Now quiet down." I scolded him in a whisper. Taehyung was a pretty heavy sleeper, but I hope that prevailed because if he stayed asleep, he wouldn't see how possessive I was being right now.

"Are you sure you didn't lose it? The man is naked." Wooyoung persisted. "I'm pretty fucking sure I didn't." I retorted. "Then why is he naked?" Wooyoung questioned me with pursed lips. "None of your business." I stated, not planning on telling him anything just yet. He was my best friend, but damn did he like to run his mouth.

"It's okay if you guys had sex Jungkook. You've been together for a while now. You don't have to be ashamed." Wooyoung said, condescendingly. He was only slightly joking. I rolled my eyes at him, made sure Taehyung was covered, and lifted the blanket over just myself so I could put on a shirt. Sure, the scene looked conspicuous to Wooyoung, but obviously, we didn't go past third base. I wasn't about to tell him that right now though.

Taehyung was still in the room and the last thing he needed was an ego boost. I knew when I told Wooyoung about last night, he would want to know everything from the pitch of Tae's moans to how big he was, down to the millimeter. He was so obsessed with those small things. I would likely answer all of his questions, reluctantly and I was not about to have Taehyung tease me for being damn near hypnotized by him. His ego was too much for me at times, even though I found it incredibly attractive.

I had done lots of thinking about last night's encounter with my boyfriend before Wooyoung had come in. Tae was surprised by my sudden courage and eagerness, but quite frankly, so was I. Taehyung was hot as hell. That wasn't up for debate. His attractiveness only intensified as I got to know him in these last two months. So it was only natural that I became comfortable getting close to him the way I did last night.

Despite having two reasons so far not to trust Taehyung, I did. That trust allowed me to give myself to him in ways I wouldn't have done with any other guy, not this soon. On top of that, stretching my boundaries with Taehyung helped me to express my sexuality. No one had ever made me want to do such a thing. As much as my past self hated to admit it, I loved the way Taehyung made me feel and I wanted to make him feel good right back. Emotionally and physically.

I used to resent Tae's incessant need for sexual gratification, but now, I understood why he felt like he needed it. With that new information, I was torn between helping him with my body and making him wait a bit longer for it to protect my dignity. I didn't want him to take advantage of my kindness to help him cope with his stress, but I also really liked hearing him moan. I was getting way too careless with him because his kisses felt too good and the look on his face when he orgasmed was too gorgeous. All of those things were a danger to my virginity.