D&W 14: Will You Be My Person?

I'm back :) enjoy the double update.

+++

"What is this?" He asked me, firmly. I stepped closer to him, but he didn't back away just yet. "I'm not sure. I don't know what this is, but I know I've never felt it before." I stepped closer and closer until we were inches apart. "Forgive me for not being able to label something I've never experienced."

"I get that, but if you won't even acknowledge my feelings, why should I let you do anything?"

"You haven't told me how you feel." I clarified.

"I like you, dammit." He confessed, smacking my chest. "I like you a lot and you don't even care."

"You're awfully presumptuous." I took his waist in my hands and felt his breath hitch against me as I pulled him closer.

"So prove me wrong then. And if you kiss me, we can't be friends, so choose carefully." He demanded. So I did.

JEON JUNGKOOK

Taehyung's tongue felt like velvet against mine as we kissed, chest-to-chest in my dorm, in the middle of the room. I leaned into him as he gripped my waist with his strong hands, caressing my lips with his own. I couldn't fight the way my body arched into him, like I was meant to be there. My mind was screaming for me to run far away from the fuckboy in question, but I was like a puppet on a string, no longer in control of my body. I couldn't stop. I just willingly pulled Taehyung's tongue into my mouth like the starving virgin I was.

"Do you believe me yet?" he asked me against my lips, fingers splayed against my hips. I could tell he wanted to sneak those fingers around to my ass, or under my shirt, but he held back. The thought teased the dark part of my mind and didn't help to ease the heat coiling in my stomach.

"I don't know. I think I need more convincing." I didn't even recognize myself as I spoke, teasing him into kissing me again. I never knew someone could cause me to behave this way. Taehyung gave me a deep, sexy chuckle, spun us around and sat down on my bed, dragging me down with him so that I was straddling his lap. My heart damn near leapt out of my chest and I was sure Taehyung could feel it against him. His hands found their way to my thighs and the heat of them permeated through the thin material of my pajama pants. If I got any more aroused, I would not be able to hide it.

Fuck, why did I let him in here? What the hell was I thinking?

You weren't. You just can't resist him. You're just like everybody else.

"Stop thinking so hard, Jungkook. You're going to hurt yourself." Taehyung scolded me, catching my lips again. I melted into him again and lost track of both my time and my own body movements. Without realizing it, I let my legs relax and in the process, pushed down into Taehyung's groin. Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath. "Careful, baby." He warned me with a smirk. I'd just pushed into his bulge and something about it raised pride in my chest.

I allowed him to knead my thighs like he was searching for buried treasure in the muscles. My body relaxed into his as I ran my hands through his blue hair, which emitted a deep violet against my purple lights. Taehyung's lips left mine and made a slow and cautious retreat to the skin on my neck, tonguing softly. I let out a lewd sigh, feeling the unmistakable warmth coil between my thighs. Tingles spread into the tips of my fingers.

"Ah, fuck~" I whined desperately and the combination of his tongue and hands flooded my lower region with fire. I opened my neck wider for him and groaned against the contact causing pleasure to flood through my fingers and toes. My hand cradled the nape of his neck as he kissed my neck until it all overwhelmed me. I sighed and put my hands on his firm chest. "Stop." I said breathlessly, not sure if I really meant it. Thankfully, Taehyung didn't question it. Stop meant stop, even though his eyes told me he didn't want to. He pulled away with a sound that strangely crossed a groan and a whimper. I dragged my hands down his chest and pulled the hem of my shirt over my newly acquired hard-on. "W-we should stop." I stuttered, moving to stand. Taehyung's hands tightened on my thighs.