D&W 19: Be A Good Boy, Jungkook Is Watching

Enjoy another song I love. Malibu by PL

+++

JEON JUNGKOOK

"H-hyung."

"Who were you on the phone with?" He asked immediately. I tried to convince myself that he would be protective no matter who it was because I was his little cousin, that he had no idea it was Taehyung and was just trying to get me to admit it. However, with the look on his face, I was almost damn sure Yoongi ratted me out.

"N-no one." I muttered. "Then why were you blushing and why did you say that stuff? When did you kiss someone and how long has it been going on?" He questioned me. I sighed. Why was everyone in my business all of a sudden? "It's not important Hyung. I'm not even sure if it will last." I said.

"It's Taehyung, isn't it?" Namjoon asked as if he wasn't even surprised. "Oh, for fuck's sake!" I grumbled, scowling at the ground. "Did Yoongi tell you?"

"Yes, but I already knew, Jungkook. You two idiots can't stop looking at each other and you make eye contact with him when you guys talk. You hate making eye contact. Look, you won't even look me in the eye."

"That proves nothing." I argued. "Really? So if I call him and ask him, will he tell me you two aren't dating?"

"Yes." I muttered.

"See, he'd even lie for you because you two are dating. Case closed. Now why the hell are you hooking up with Kim Taehyung. I thought you were smarter than that, Jungkook." Namjoon scolded me. He was right to be upset as Taehyung wasn't the most ethical guy in the world.

"We're not hooking up, Hyung. Not the way you're thinking. It's not a big deal, really. We're just seeing where things go." I defended myself. Namjoon pursed his lips in disapproval. "Jungkook, I've known Taehyung since we were in high school. He is not boyfriend material. You deserve better. He's going to cheat on you and throw you to the side like he does everyone else."

I sighed in frustration. "You think I don't know that, Hyung? This is the first guy that I've ever been interested in who likes me back. I know it will probably end terribly, but I'm content right now. I really am."

"You want to sacrifice your integrity for a few weeks of happiness? There are a million guys on campus who would love to date you, Jungkook. You just have to be open to meeting new people." Joon argued. "Well I'm not open and you know that. I didn't have to force anything with Taehyung. It just happened, so just let me have this, please. I'm already calling myself all kinds of stupid for dating him. I don't need to hear it from you too." I argued back. Namjoon just shook his head. "I hope you know what you're doing, Guk. I don't agree, but I won't be an asshole either. You're an adult and you can make your own decisions. Anyway, if it goes to shit, you can come crying to me."

"Thank you." I mumbled. "Now come eat please. I can't have our star member competing on an empty stomach." Namjoon said, throwing his arm around my shoulder as we made our way back to the dining area of the hotel. I went to the table, grabbed a bright red apple and took a huge bite out of it.

 I went to the table, grabbed a bright red apple and took a huge bite out of it